Mls Cup Playoffs

Seattle is my call. I think they got past their kryptonite.
Im with Midas. At the beginning of the season when Oba and Dempsey were healthy Seattle was running away with the Supporters Shield. Now a 9 game unbeaten run and Dempsey is coming back into form.

Revs outplayed DC the vast majority of the match.

There's probably 30K more people in Seattle than there were at RFK.

I'm not loving this camera angle in Seattle. I feel like I'm watching this match from outer space.
It's very cold and very wet in DC. A typical Northeast Fall evening.

Anyone that thinks MLScan switch to a Fall schedule any time soon are absolutely insane.

Not in Norway, they don't.

Anyone watching this Tor/Mon game? Crazy so far.

Looks like the East will be NJRB/DC and Columbus/Montreal

But Europe does it!
Europe doesn't have winters likes America and the few areas that do, don't play in the winter.

Plus, playing Soccer in a season that is not conducive to the sport is just kinda dumb if you think about it.

I think you were being sarcastic on second read. Lol

Reactions: BxLio91
You know, we were not a playoff caliber team. These matches are mostly entertaining. Our matches are largely unwatchable. If I weren't a supporter, I'd turn our games off. We got what we deserved.

Wouldn't be surprised if I saw a red in this game. It's been very physical and the ref hasn't controlled it very well. Dwyer and Ridgewell have been going at it all night long

Nagbe has been off on a couple of passes, but he has looked great.

It's hard to understand how PTFC didn't win more. I think they have their own Kreis problem.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl.
I don't like Portland.

This game is getting crazy! Ellis scores in the 87' to tie it at 1.