Mls Cup Playoffs

lol so much hate on Unimas, man id watch it with Chinese/russian or any other language commentary as long as i get to see a game, ( though ill be honest i really aint watching MLS playoffs unless i catch it as im flipping channels, knicks starting up and rangers are already going, though im sure twitter will keep well aware of the results)

Reactions: Gene
I'll probably keep an eye of the NE-DCU match that's starting up in about 20 minutes, but I'm really looking forward to the Seattle-LA match at 10:00.

, but I'm really looking forward to the Seattle-LA match at 10:00.

No doubt.

I get Unimas in HD so I'm looking forward to some action tonight.

The weather is terrible for Game 1. There's about 2K people in the stands right now.

My TV automatically switched to English as soon as the pre-game was over.

I actually prefer Spanish for the GOOOOOLLLLLLL calls.

Bill Hamid is standing on his head right now. Back to back saves to keep it from being 3-0

Ya know, I was actually expecting worse.

But, yeah, they're very NASL.

That was an exciting 1H, though!

I don't know why anybody is hating on UniMas.
They're doing exactly what they contracted to do.
They're providing HD feeds of all selected games.
They're providing an SAP English audio feed for all those games.
They cannot be held responsible for cable and satellite companies who don't pass through those things.
For example, Verizon FIOS didn't even attempt to transmit the SAP English audio all season long.

Also, in previous years, you'd be lucky if you found a carrier of the Opening Round games nationally.
So, I'm not going to complain about UniMas carrying them this year,

Moving on to the matches:
New England over DC United
Seattle over LA Galaxy
Montreal over Toronto
Portland over Kansas City

Rolfe misses a chance to put DCU ahead when he raps his PK off the post. 1-1 with about 15' to go.

Jermaine Jones is going to get fined. You can't touch a ref. DC moves on. If Montreal wins, DC vs. Red Bulls in the Eastern semis.

I'm watching the match on a laptop and it's not a very clear feed. I couldn't tell if that was a handball or not.
What say you?