Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
New York City FC vs. Toronto FC
Saturday, March 16, 7:30 PM ET
Yankee Stadium
Apple TV (MLS Season Pass)

We get to watch Kevin O’Toole defend an in form Insigne. This is not going to get better

If we don't get three points from this match, fire Cushing on Sunday.
was talking to someone that works for the team at a bar last Friday before STL game. I said i give Cushing 3 games. If we look like crap first 2 and then shit the bed at home, he as to go... well thats exactly what happened. He need to win 5 points in the next 3 to keep his job and Saturday has to be 3 of them.

Reactions: Jg65 and LionNYC
We get to watch Kevin O’Toole defend an in form Insigne. This is not going to get better

the FO really dropped the ball on the LB spot. i mentioned this looked bad after the first preseason game we were able to watch.

was talking to someone that works for the team at a bar last Friday before STL game. I said i give Cushing 3 games. If we look like crap first 2 and then shit the bed at home, he as to go... well thats exactly what happened. He need to win 5 points in the next 3 to keep his job and Saturday has to be 3 of them.
What did the other person say to that?

Richie Laryea made it a habit of burning NYCFC as well. Positive news if he is out….

…maybe we’ll only tie 1-1 instead of losing 2-1.

we're putting otoole and ilenic up against insigne and bernadeschi... it won't even be a contest. the result of this match will be whether or not we can control the midfield and big games from our CBs.

we're putting otoole and ilenic up against insigne and bernadeschi... it won't even be a contest. the result of this match will be whether or not we can control the midfield and big games from our CBs.
We're not even putting Ilenic out there, isn't he on international duty?

Last year all competitions excluding Toronto the NYCFC Goal Differential was -9. Goal Differential against Toronto was +7.
NYCFC 2023 GD at Home all comps was +11. Toronto was responsible for +8 of that.

Last year Toronto averaged -0.97 GD per game and finished last in the east. They currently sit tied on points for 1st in the east with a +0.67 average GD through the first 3 games. Only 3 games but this might be a different Toronto team. Hopefully, our guys are ready to go.

Reactions: moogoo
We're not even putting Ilenic out there, isn't he on international duty?

then i guess it's gray. so slightly better defensively. if gray is on his game, he could potentially contain insigne. here's hoping.

Reactions: Revfugee
We have already reached our turning point vs. point of no return game.

Believe that's next week.

The good news is ZYanksRule ZYanksRule is right, it's next week.

then i guess it's gray. so slightly better defensively. if gray is on his game, he could potentially contain insigne. here's hoping.

The bad news is M moogoo forgets that Tayvon is also called up. We all dream of a team with no right backs, a team with no right backs, a team with no right backs.

Mounsef just got called up as well for the same week (and possibly the next with a second match on the 26th.)

• Sad
Reactions: moogoo
The good news is ZYanksRule ZYanksRule is right, it's next week.

The bad news is M moogoo forgets that Tayvon is also called up. We all dream of a team with no right backs, a team with no right backs, a team with no right backs.

Mounsef just got called up as well for the same week (and possibly the next with a second match on the 26th.)

According to Transfermarkt, the new defender we signed who's name I'm not even going to try to type can play at RB. So maybe he's the answer, or they'll go with Jasson.

Reactions: joe