MLS Week 11

whereas we get to travel to Portland and Toronto before the RB game they get DC and Chicago :rolleyes:

I decided that I'm avoiding any DC game (unless we're playing them) until they actually try to play a little bit of visually appealing soccer. Dallas/Seattle tomorrow should be lit though

Why the shit does Unimas ramp the color temp setting to deep freezer levels? It's burning my fucking eyes.

And what the hell is wrong with forum?

Beautiful DC goal. RB does not look like a competent team at all. Very middling and disorganized.

And DC torches them with a second wonder goal. RB just sucks - there's no way to spin how bad they are.

And DC torches them with a second wonder goal. RB just sucks - there's no way to spin how bad they are.
Terrible half from them. That was a great cross from Neagle. Loved that Marsch pulled Kemar Lawrence off with literally two minutes left in the half. That's brutal.

Reactions: Paul and Ulrich
Terrible half from them. That was a great cross from Neagle. Loved that Marsch pulled Kemar Lawrence off with literally two minutes left in the half. That's brutal.
But against DC, a team we really dictated the game to, is pretty telling of their quality.

You are a jinxing SOB. Thanks for giving them that third goal next week. 2-0 just wouldn't feel enough like an ass beating.
Meh. Not worried about next week. Unless we have a total slide on the away trip, the team will be up for it.

Meh. Not worried about next week. Unless we have a total slide on the away trip, the team will be up for it.
We won two in a row against poor teams and won zero for seven games prior to that. Where is the over confidence coming from?

And new Jersey beat Columbus and Orlando, whom we lost to, so what does that say about our quality?

We won two in a row against poor teams and won zero for seven games prior to that. Where is the over confidence coming from?

And new Jersey beat Columbus and Orlando, whom we lost to, so what does that say about our quality?
Did you watch the game last night? RB looked like garbage. Hot stinkin garbage.

If it wasn't for a Saunders blunder in the 91st minute, we'd be on a three game win streak where we've thoroughly outplayed each opponent and had loads of energy - something that was lacking in he prior two game losing road trip. I have no idea if our form will hold up, but whatever was said behind closed doors has lit a fire under their collective asses in conjunction with the repositioning of TMac and inclusion of Lopez and RJ.

Sure there's a chance to lose to RB, but I'd rather enjoy the next week expecting a win rather than fretting over a possible loss.

And another Eastern Division tie helps the good guys and takes a point off the table. We win tomorrow and we're at worst tied for 2nd and possibly tied for first - all depending on the Toronto/Vancouver match.

Reactions: LionNYC
And another Eastern Division tie helps the good guys and takes a point off the table. We win tomorrow and we're at worst tied for 2nd and possibly tied for first - all depending on the Toronto/Vancouver match.

A Toronto tie or worse and NYCFC wining by a three goal margin would put us in first place. Damn. Come on NYC. (And if this all pans out, we wouldn't even be above the red line in the West).

A Toronto tie or worse and NYCFC wining by a three goal margin would put us in first place. Damn. Come on NYC. (And if this all pans out, we wouldn't even be above the red line in the West).
Yes but if your scenario works out and we get a win tomorrow, we'll have two victories against the West and no losses. How many West teams can say that against their own division?

The East/West differential is crazy right now. I don't remember it being this far at any point during the season last year; does anyone else remember differently. I know it ended up being rather close for spots 1-6. The West was better but noy by much there, and it was in spots 7-10 where the East truly fell behind. But this year, oy marrone.

Is it that crazy as far as points per game though? Maybe the top teams in the West have played more games

Is it that crazy as far as points per game though? Maybe the top teams in the West have played more games
The best PPG in the East is Philadelphia at 1.5 (which will still be higher than us even if we win tonight-- 1.45 tied with Montreal). The sixth best PPG in the West is Vancouver at 1.54. So yes, is is that bad.

Reactions: FootyLovin