MLS Week 2 - 2017

We can get this thread started with a postponement. No NE vs. Orlando. Too cold for those pussies up in Boston.

I get it, but I don't. Totally fcks the fans that are making the trip up - airlines will charge a premium to cancel/change the ticket. Granted, I personally don't feel bad for them, being Orlando fans, but it's still shitty. Unless there's ice on the ground, play the match. And MLS should consider Aleut Winters when making their damn schedules.

What are the good games this week?

I think the two best are Montreal hosting Seattle on Saturday evening and LA hosting Portland on Sunday evening.

Should be interesting to see Minnesota host Atlanta late Sunday afternoon. Forecast calls for 26 degrees and snow, by the way.

Better check my fantasy lineup!
Somehow, it was only just 5 minutes ago it occurred to me that this would impact my lineup.

I don't have the time to rebalance my choices the way I should. They really dicked me on this one.

I was starting 3 guys from this match.

Reactions: adam
Atlanta should pick up their first regular season win in their history. Minnesota looked awful last week.

Holy hell the Chicago home opener is EMPTY. Its Saturday afternoon.

Building a stadium in the burb with limited transit access is a terrible idea, see FC Dallas too.

Last edited:
Was weird watching Dax play and not wanting an asteroid to accidentally fall on him. Although gotta admit seeing Wingert take him down from behind for a well-deserved yellow card was oddly satisfying.

Fire beat RSL 2-0.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ulrich
Thank you Chicago for the clean sheet. If only Vincent score his shot. And Accam was a disappointment.

Philadelphia has a very good crowd for their coldest game ever. Bottom bowl looks at least 90% full. NJRB crowd is embarrassing even for them...... So soft. I know its cold but that crowd is ridiculous.

Reactions: JayH
What's going on in Toronto? Did they make any significant changes this off season?

No major changes. Basically the same lineup.

Giovinco comes out right before halftime with an injury. Jozy converts a penalty, 1-1.

Reported attendance at RBA was 19,375

Fake News.
Wow.

17191432_10208627154021212_8961863954074723153_n.jpg