MLS Week 2 Discussion

Hines had a 20 yard headstart on that long ball and still got burned by Accam. Hilarious how people say NYCFC play terrible defense, there's no such thing as good defense in MLS. Some teams are just better at scoring goals than others.

Well I guess it's a new season because I turned on the match on Time Warner channel 444 (Univision Deportes) and tried the SAP just for fun and lo and behold I got the English audio feed!

Reactions: adam
If Brek Shea actually got spikes to the balls, he wouldn't be able to get up. That is unless he's wearing a cup like a pussy. Yes, it was a high leg but it wrapped around him.

Brek Shea, nominee for best performance by an actor in a comedy, musical, or being a little bitch.

Well I guess it's a new season because I turned on the match on Time Warner channel 444 (Univision Deportes) and tried the SAP just for fun and lo and behold I got the English audio feed!
I finally got sap to work on Verizon fios, I turned my picture in picture button on the remote into language select. The "how to" on MLS website didn't work.

We're lucky Chicago wasn't as good as they could of been in week 1 or we would of lost 8-4
Accam looks good. Remember in the draft when everyone was saying the player to be named later was Accam. I am thinking maybe that wouldn't have been such a bad thing now. I don't know much about Harrison but is his upside much more? Or is it that he is cheap?

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
I finally got sap to work on Verizon fios, I turned my picture in picture button on the remote into language select. The "how to" on MLS website didn't work.

A year later and finally someone cracked the code. Thank you...now I get to listen to the horrible English language commentators that everyone with SAP has complained about for the past year.

Reactions: adam and Rimil
Yeah that's 2 teams with 2 and 1 points after 2 games played. Can't beat that. A win or a point this weekend would be awesome.

Reactions: joe
Another bit of good news with Friday's game is Orlando has had two home games in which they had a man advantage (at least for a little while) and only have two points against RSL and Chicago who most people were picking to be out of the playoffs. It's early but points dropped in March are worth just as much as points dropped in September.

Yeah but, on the flip side, Orlando is missing a bunch of players including Kaka and Larin is still scoring.

So they could definitely be better going forward.

Wait I'm sorry. Can you elaborate?
Menu > setting > audio & video > audio selection > enable

Now the PiP button at the bottom of the remote turns into an audio select button, so you can switch to sap and back with a button.

No big deal, I'm no hero. But if say you wanted to start a Kickstarter campaign to have a statue of me built at the new stadium, I wouldn't say no.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan and adam