My Soccer Video

I'm going to give this the benefit of the doubt as this video doesn't seem to be actively promoting anything (that said, I'm not really sure what it is for, short of you possibly using it as a highlights reel, which this forum is hardly going to help with), but this is really not an NYCFC-related video so it shouldn't be in Supporters Discussion.

Last edited:
I'm going to give this the benefit of the doubt as this video doesn't seem to be actively promoting anything (that said, I'm not really sure what it is for, short of you possibly using it as a highlights reel, which this forum is hardly going to help with), but this is really not an NYCFC-related video so it shouldn't be in Supporters Discussion.
Just take a look at his post history. Definitely a bot for a bootleg kit site.

His posts don't look like a bot's to me, though I know he does basically only post on topics related to jerseys. This video seems to have little to do with fleecing shirts though, so I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed to stand.

His posts don't look like a bot's to me, though I know he does basically only post on topics related to jerseys. This video seems to have little to do with fleecing shirts though, so I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed to stand.
This guy might improve our midfield. And it has "Despacito" in the background.

I'm sad now.

Reactions: Falastur
I am not the bot....just want to post the video then post

Just take a look at his post history. Definitely a bot for a bootleg kit site.
The site is not bootleg
SPAM just is a normal site for buying soccer jerseys and others with low price
I used to buy from it,so that's why i like to share it here

Last edited: