New Nycfc Survey

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
It's very long. Did it on my phone and took about 10 minutes. Asks a lot of questions that have been discussed here. (Security, concessions, etc)
There is one that asks about SG affiliation, if you're not affiliated with any please select OTHER and type NYCFC Forums in!
What are your thoughts on the survey?

It's very long. Did it on my phone and took about 10 minutes. Asks a lot of questions that have been discussed here. (Security, concessions, etc)
There is one that asks about SG affiliation, if you're not affiliated with any please select OTHER and type NYCFC Forums in!
What are your thoughts on the survey?
I asked about the stadium progress. Also I'd love to see season ticket holders get their own line for concessions with discounts on booze!

Good thing Dan posted the above. I would not have thought to list the forums as an affiliation.
Seems like one of the more useful surveys they have put out.
I did find it odd at the end that you could say you would rather not disclose your education level, but that was not an option for income or race. Usually surveys do the same for all three.

I commented on marketing/pr/media being from man city and not NY.

Also bitches about he stadium concessions and service even though that is all Yankees.

And a few other things i can't think of now...

I made the case for occasionally having your ticket rep contact you instead of a thousand frikkin surveys ... also I still don't have a replacement ticket rep ... so I mentioned that.

Reactions: joe
Wish I read this before...I would've put NYCFC Forums as the SG...and I should have mentioned the fact that the stadium is too big and there should be another SS in the opposite end....allowing flags too. Oh and I won't renew my tickets unless security ejects supporters when Hey Baby is sung after the 10th time.

Who did everyone list as their favorite player? I had to go with Poku.

I was torn. They really should have let people put their top three options. I went with Mix. Poku will never forgive me. I'd love to see the results of that poll. Really just want to see the numbers on Kwame.

I actually enjoy the surveys. I don't have many gripes as of right now. I would have said something about concessions but the Qkr! app is available now.

Who did everyone list as their favorite player? I had to go with Poku.

I also went with Poku.

And I love City Beats. I want more of City Beats. I want City Beats to link up with the Supporters Section. Our Supporters Section must be the worst in the league.

I also went with Poku.

And I love City Beats. I want more of City Beats. I want City Beats to link up with the Supporters Section. Our Supporters Section must be the worst in the league.

City Beats help mask how bad our SS is. If it wasn't for them sometimes it would be pretty quiet there. On TV it's the worst. Makes it seem like nobody's at the game.

I put Saunders. For complaints, I just want beer vendors to stop standing in front of me every 32 seconds.

Back