New Nycfc Survey

I don't even know who mine is.

(also, I said Mullins).
If you click on "Contact Us" when logged into your account manager, it'll give you your rep's name and phone number.

City Beats help mask how bad our SS is. If it wasn't for them sometimes it would be pretty quiet there. On TV it's the worst. Makes it seem like nobody's at the game.
The fact that we play in yankee stadium is the reason why the crowd seems so quiet at the games. Sound doesn't travel well and the camera is too far from the supporters section.

Reactions: thesauerchise
If you click on "Contact Us" when logged into your account manager, it'll give you your rep's name and phone number.

Yeah it just says :
Customer Service is your New York City FC contact.
You can reach Customer at (855) 776-9232
Email Customer your questions or comments.

Customer seems like a cool dude though.

Yeah it just says :
Customer Service is your New York City FC contact.
You can reach Customer at (855) 776-9232
Email Customer your questions or comments.

Customer seems like a cool dude though.
Please, have a little respect. That's Mr. Service to you as you've only just met. Maybe 3rd season before you can be on a first-name basis.

The fact that we play in yankee stadium is the reason why the crowd seems so quiet at the games. Sound doesn't travel well and the camera is too far from the supporters section.

I understand that and it sucks...that's why I said there needs to be a SS on the opposite side too. RBA could have 1/2 the people in their stadium and it seems like the World Cup compared to a packed YS. TV is bad but if you haven't had the pleasure of listening to a game on the radio, it sounds like a High School softball game.

Yeah ... except mine quit/got fired and every time i've done the contact us thing the person has replied ... "im not your ticket rep but I can blah blah blah" I said they were all very helpful but it would be nice to actually have one.

Reactions: joe and Kjbert
Sorry to hear that. I hear from my rep every few weeks. He won't be at Ryan's Daughter this weekend because of his birthday.

You may want to call Scott as he may be able to assist getting you one.

Reactions: kylelovescrayons
The longest survey ever.

I put Saunders for favorite player. I also mentioned that the FO is a little hot & cold with the love for its sth. Those first 3K members got the special scarf, that's cool. Everyone that just bought tickets after the Pirlo announcement got a free shirt, also great. But those of us in the middle, which make up the bulk of the 17k sth (I'd imagine - cuz ... math?) Just got a pat on the head and the standard stuff in the box. It's just weird to me that I've spent twice as much & had seats since the first game but the ppl that bought last week got a free shirt for their purchase.

Sad thing is I have a Mix shirt and I won't be wearing it again cuz it's too heavy/uncomfortable.

Reactions: thesauerchise
Sorry to hear that. I hear from my rep every few weeks. He won't be at Ryan's Daughter this weekend because of his birthday.

You may want to call Scott as he may be able to assist getting you one.
Who's Scott?

costume-scott-lang-movie.jpg

I also went with Poku.

And I love City Beats. I want more of City Beats. I want City Beats to link up with the Supporters Section. Our Supporters Section must be the worst in the league.
My cousin is a female drummer in City Beats. They get my vote.

Reactions: Kjbert