New Swag

LOL!!! Crap-tastic! :eek:

I like us to be taken seriously as a professional football team. Who o_O comes up with this crap apparel??? Soccer moms? OMG! How can anyone take this NY team and their fans seriously when there wearing this crap?

Alright guys give it your best shot.

s-l1600-4.jpgs-l1600-3-1.jpgs-l1600-5.jpg

Last edited:
Brooklyn in the house, I mean da' Bronx.

Clean and classic Boys Youth T-shirt. Let's see if they make this adults? If its pigment died Gray I dig it.

s-l1600-9.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ChiefBlue
Would wear the middle one if hats actually fit my head

Adidas New York City FC Women's Snapback Mesh Back Cap Style #VM74W

Flower power to the rescue... :bouquet:

Okay, sold to the woman :infodeskperson: with the large-sized head! Yes, it is adjustable.

s-l1600-4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: joe
I haven't seen one thing that Tony has posted that I'm like "Wow, that's pretty cool." But I appreciate the effort showing us everything in advance! Hopefully, more stuff will come out towards the beginning of the season that is more enticing.

Side note: did anyone else notice that the training gear looks like it has been wadded up into a ball and then re-worn the next day? Some of the players look like they're practicing in a college kid's dirty laundry.

I haven't seen one thing that Tony has posted that I'm like "Wow, that's pretty cool." But I appreciate the effort showing us everything in advance! Hopefully, more stuff will come out towards the beginning of the season that is more enticing.

Side note: did anyone else notice that the training gear looks like it has been wadded up into a ball and then re-worn the next day? Some of the players look like they're practicing in a college kid's dirty laundry.

I found you guys what I could :rolleyes:. There are only three things here I like myself, one is already on the way ;). Unfortunately Adidas America Designers, MLS, and NYCFC don't really get quality and they may not even care from what I see, cookie cutter crap again.

Side NOTE: Ironically New York City FC's Daniel Laroche just won MLS Equipment Manager of the Year :trophy:, and good for him :clapping:.

DUBv7irVQAE-TzB.jpg

I'm assuming Laroche has nothing to do with choosing/okaying kit or apparel designs. I really could care less about practice uniforms being ironed or pressed, they probably just came right out of the box. To be honest who would want to do 30 guys sweaty :speaknoevil: dirty laundry every day? My concern is why do they look just like cheap hospital scrubs? That's on Adidas and NYCFC approving it.

Matt Wolf designed some previous just ok cliché NYCFC graphics and the cool hat that I requested, the Black Cap with the huge Sky Blue NYC Monogram hat I like - but monogram is STILL to big though. But he did design the killer logo for LAFC which is one the best logos I've seen in along time, now is working at Nike. And now Nike will take all the credit and the cash:moneybag:it brings in. Been there done that :moneywings:, lesson learned :mad:.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Toe
:moneywings:

I found you guys what I could :rolleyes:. There are only three things here I like myself, one is already on the way ;). Unfortunately Adidas America Designers, MLS, and NYCFC don't really get quality and they may not even care from what I see, cookie cutter crap again.

Side NOTE: Ironically New York City FC's Daniel Laroche just won MLS Equipment Manager of the Year :trophy:.

View attachment 8032

I'm assuming Laroche has nothing to do with choosing/okaying kit or apparel designs. I really could care less about practice uniforms being ironed or pressed, they probably just came right out of the box. To be honest who would want to do 30 guys sweaty dirty laundry every day? My concern is why do they look just like cheap hospital scrubs? That's on Adidas and NYCFC approving it.

Matt Wolf designed some previous just ok cliché NYCFC graphics and the cool hat that I requested, the Black Cap with the huge Sky Blue NYC Monogram hat I like - but monogram is STILL to big though. But he did design the killer logo for LAFC which is one the best logos I've seen in along time, now is working at Nike. And now Nike will take all the credit and the cash:moneybag:it brings in. Been there done that :moneywings:, lesson learned :mad:.
Laroche is just in charge of making sure each player has the right kits, socks, shorts, pants, jackets, or training tops that they want or prefer. He has nothing to do with design, just making sure the team has enough kits and equipment for each practice and game.

Example: Villa on game-days. Must've had a superstition about playing better in a long sleeve, so he'd start every game wearing a long sleeve kit, then switch to a short sleeve at HT due to 90 degree weather and humidity. Laroche is in charge of making sure he has both a Villa long sleeve and short sleeve ready for the game, as well as a backup in case of a shirt malfunction/tear.