New Swag

This was last years 2017 Adidas Anthem Squad Hoodie of quality. Not for sale to the general public unfortunately.

But in is high quality photo it looks nice and comfy. I would call it a Light Soft Gray, all the MLS teams had the same colorway, obviously to keep costs down.

View attachment 7968

Pretty sure I saw this in the team store last year...

Poor quality photos are NOT my photographs.

Question to the Adidas Designers, why does most every NYCFC T-Shirt, Sweatshirt have to have (double logos) on them? Looks completely odd and unnecessary - cheap looking, you guys know what I mean.

s-l1600-4.jpgs-l1600-8.jpg

Last edited:
Be aware there is still going to be a lot of cheap looking crap with huge logos thats coming out from Adidas and Mitchell & Mess again this season, no surprise there.

More hats.

s-l1600-3.jpg s-l1600-5.jpg s-l1600-7.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting Mitchell & Ness Snapback

I don't like Mitchell & Ness and their fit of their hats. But this is nice and higher-end looking Cap for sure!

s-l1600.jpg

Sky blue is tricky, from a design standpoint. Looks good with dark or muted colors. I like it with navy blue and the dark gray, and black is ok. Not good with orange or light gray.

I like the monochrome crest. As long as it's one single color, on another single contrasting color background. I don't like the polo with a monochrome crest on a dark patch, on a sky blue shirt. That defeats the whole point.

Reactions: Schwallacus