New Swag

I REALLY hope that NYCFC goes with the lenticular crest next year. It looks so damn good.

The anthem jackets were $99.

Were they always regularly $99? Or was Yankee stadium just marking them up to $130?
Yankee Stadium prices are marked up by 10 to 35 percent. I work there.

Also I've stated before NYCFC will be getting a navy blue secondary kit it was being spoken about when I was at work. What it'll look like? I have no idea.

Reactions: jerseyhotspur
I love our current crest, and either way, I think that issue has been settled.
Yeah. I mean the crest wouldn't change. It would just be made of a way nicer, rubbery material. Red Bulls, Galaxy, Montreal and SKC had it this year. Just a quality upgrade.

Reactions: Vallos
Yankee Stadium prices are marked up by 10 to 35 percent. I work there.

Also I've stated before NYCFC will be getting a navy blue secondary kit it was being spoken about when I was at work. What it'll look like? I have no idea.
The black kit looks good on me, horrible on the field. Especially with the black shorts combo. I hope they do a better job with the new away kit. Those diagonal stripes were awful.

Reactions: Goodfella
I think the black shirt is great. love the stripes-just wish they were a little more raised

The black kit looks good on me, horrible on the field. Especially with the black shorts combo. I hope they do a better job with the new away kit. Those diagonal stripes were awful.
The Black with blue trim looked great on TV, HD was able to bring out the contrast nicely. The black also wears better for the fans - I cannot imagine wearing around some of the other teams' jerseys, not just RB but some of the others are heinous. At least the black is simple enough that it can be worn with jeans or shorts and you don't feel like a 'tard. That also may be the one saving grace for the home kit too - it's simple enough to wear out.

I was just looking at jersey sales and we had 4 in the top 10
pretty good
I could not find which team sells the most, i dont think they list total sales

TOP 10 SELLING MLS JERSEYS
1. Clint Dempsey - Seattle Sounders
2. Steven Gerrard - LA Galaxy
3 Kaka - Orlando City
4 Andrea Pirlo - NYCFC
5 David Villa - NYCFC
6 Obafemi Martins - Seattle Sounders
7 Frank Lampard - NYCFC
8 Bradley Wright-Phillips - NY Red Bulls