New Swag

is there any differences between the 2015 home kit and the now labeled 2016 home kit?

or do they just call it the 2016 home kit because it's sold in 2016?
there is only a difference in the Authentic version. For 2015 Authentic, it has the Inaugural season highlighted on the bottom of the shirt. 2016 does not

Reactions: jerseyhotspur
I believe the 2016 kit doesn't have the little "Inaugural Season" logo on the front (lower right corner). Everything else, I believe, is the same. Haven't bought the home kit for this season, but that's the information I've heard.
jinx

Reactions: Schwallacus
In swag related news, Adidas has sold retro/nostalgia apparel brand Mitchell & Ness which had been producing some new NYCFC merch this season. Not sure if this will have any effect on M&N's MLS products going forward.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-adidas-divestiture-idUSKCN0YI0O2

Well Adidas has the MLS license and since Mitchell & Ness is no longer in the Adidas company, they won't have the ability to use the license after this season, probably.

Well Adidas has the MLS license and since Mitchell & Ness is no longer in the Adidas company, they won't have the ability to use the license after this season, probably.
Right, probably.

With all due respect and apologies for being a ball buster, but what exactly is the deal here?

I just went to check out what I could get for the Philly match and they're charging $50 for $40 tickets in Section 206.
The way I see it their discount is either charging me $50 for a $40 seat, or they're charging me $10 for a free scarf. ;)

Think I'll go to TM and forgo the scarf.