New Swag

Picked up a Poku T-shirt at the stadium store on Sunday. $12.60, less season supporter discount. Nostalgia piece.

Reactions: Goodfella
They have the playoff scarfs at the Cityzens rewards but I'm 250 short. I kind of wish there was an ability to gift points to people.

Reactions: Goodfella
Me too. First item I've ever spent Cityzens points on. I'm dropping 2 of my 8 tix at season end. So I have around 7,000 points to spend between the two. 5,000 now that I got the scarf.

Same, I have only 25 on seat I'm dropping for 2017 after spending it on the scarf and 100 points on a sweepstakes for an Eirik Johansen training top. #StartEirik

I have a ton on another card that I'm holding onto for a really awesome thing I'm hoping the club does if all goes well...

Same, I have only 25 on seat I'm dropping for 2017 after spending it on the scarf and 100 points on a sweepstakes for an Eirik Johansen training top. #StartEirik

I have a ton on another card that I'm holding onto for a really awesome thing I'm hoping the club does if all goes well...
Well now I have to know. What constitutes a ton?

Well now I have to know. What constitutes a ton?

More than 7,500. It would have been more, but I removed the 5 points per day from that ticket to one I am keeping for next year to build up that collection during the offseason.

More than 7,500. It would have been more, but I removed the 5 points per day from that ticket to one I am keeping for next year to build up that collection during the offseason.
5 points per day?

What's that? And how else do you accumulate?

]

Ohhhhh that hoodie if nycfc gets one similar design then

giphy.gif

Reactions: adam and BxLio91
That's the exact baseball jacket I want. They're saying it's $86 tax included though. To me that price says it's more of a sweatshirt material rather than a warmer type of insulated baseball jacket I want.
What will that be in your weekend getup then? 4 or 5 badges?

You're the triple badger aren't you?

Modells.com is running a crazy sale on stuff right now. We're talking $20 Sideline Jackets, $5 T-Shirts, $10 Training Shorts, etc.
What's the sizing like on the Coach's jacket? Run big/small?

What's the sizing like on the Coach's jacket? Run big/small?

No clue TBH. I wear a small for everything except Authentics and usually do OK so I wasn't too concerned. At that price if it's ill-fitting I could give it away and not really care. Hopefully someone else has one already and can help ya out.

Reactions: Christopher Jee