New Swag

1240x700_parley_announcement_graphic.jpg

Earth Day special run jersey. I NEED THIS SHIT!!!!!!
where? when? how much?!

So our team will be wearing plastic jerseys? Great, thanks Adidas. Just another point to support the fact that we're plastic fans. (Sarcasm)

How much do you think Villa or Pirlo go for? If guys $4-5k. I'm all in for Ben Sweat, baby.

Hopefully they have them signed.

How much do you think Villa or Pirlo go for? If guys $4-5k. I'm all in for Ben Sweat, baby.

Hopefully they have them signed.

I haven't seen an MLS jersey auction go above $1K. That being said, those weren't Villa or Pirlo jerseys. I have some targets in mind for the auction.

Pulisic USA game worn from the Mexico loss went for $3k!

How much do you think Villa or Pirlo go for?

My guess is between 2k and 3k. I don't think they'll do more than a handful. If they do, I only see the starting XI being put up. Then you might be able to snag a Callens or something for 500 or so.

Gonna try to get my hands on one. Already put the word in so hopefully my guy comes through.

Reactions: adam
My guess is between 2k and 3k. I don't think they'll do more than a handful. If they do, I only see the starting XI being put up. Then you might be able to snag a Callens or something for 500 or so.
If they have 18 jerseys to sell for charity, they might as well, right?

Always so silly -- if they really wanted to raise the most money for charity, they'd sell the jerseys online to anyone who wants them.

If they have 18 jerseys to sell for charity, they might as well, right?

Always so silly -- if they really wanted to raise the most money for charity, they'd sell the jerseys online to anyone who wants them.
I'm hearing there will be 24 for sale. No GK jerseys, as they will be wearing the regular jerseys.