New Swag

The spiteful part of me would love to send Rany Levine one of these. Then reality sets in and it would probably send Randy Levine into a rage: 1st suing the maker of the sweatshirt. 2nd It would probably cause Levine to make his life goal for NYCFC never to have a stadium ever, even Yankee Stadium.

it should be orange and white horizontal stripes like the steam pipes. that would be SO NYC and I'd love it.
I never dress up for Halloween, but now I kind of want to get an orange sweatshirt, make stripes with some tape, and go out as a NYC steam pipe. I mean with my hair (scroll up a few posts), it's perfect.

Last edited:
We know the colors will be a darker blue with orange. Which one will be primary and how they will be laid out is anyone's guess.

As a long time wearer of orange & blue - I support this in the abstract. That said, orange works much better as an accent color than the leading color.

We know the colors will be a darker blue with orange. Which one will be primary and how they will be laid out is anyone's guess.

As a long time wearer of orange & blue - I support this in the abstract. That said, orange works much better as an accent color than the leading color.

As a Syracuse guy, I got to disagree. Blue or white works well to balance the leading Orange. Their Soccer Team has hoops though.

Reactions: Gotham Gator

The Denver Broncos would like a word with you.

I mean I understand it but it's disgusting that they wait a month after MLS Cup, get all the people that want to buy immediately, and then reduce the price. A year down the line? Sure. But one month? Seriously? I could have just waited one month and gotten the same hoodie at half the price.
When the stuff stops selling, they lower the price. Pretty standard, really.

giphy.gif