New Swag

View attachment 11890

Got the new hoodie in after the Adidas sale. It's good quality material - the anti-Fanatics, if you will.
Same, love the new travel hoodie. Has an awesome safety/zippered pocket on the left side of the main pocket which is nice. Pockets within pockets!! I also enjoy the quilted pattern on the hood, something different. Will be a good hoodie for the early season freezing games as well as the end of season chill in October/November (assuming we're in the playoffs, not risking anything in a hoodie post).

Reactions: JayH
Same, love the new travel hoodie. Has an awesome safety/zippered pocket on the left side of the main pocket which is nice. Pockets within pockets!! I also enjoy the quilted pattern on the hood, something different. Will be a good hoodie for the early season freezing games as well as the end of season chill in October/November (assuming we're in the playoffs, not risking anything in a hoodie post).
I like it when my pockets have pockets.
I haven’t weighed or measured but to me the fabric feels both thinner and heavier than a typical sweatshirt or hoodie.

Reactions: Schwallacus
And just as I thought my jersey didn’t get delivered yesterday (the 24th) like my FedEx app said it would be. Now it changed to pending delivery, I truly hate Fanatics for using FedEx and shipping it out as a FedEx SmartPost package. Same shit happened with my MLS Cup Champ hoodie.

As much as I complain about the boxes, pretty sure I will always rememeber this one.

• Haha
Reactions: JCMore
putting this here cause i just noticed the jacket with the star over the monogram is SO NICE.

some good info from parks too about his injury/fitness and he acknowledges he messed up last game.

it would be nice if they sold it like that, but i think those were just added on by Daniel the kitman.

Anybody have this jacket? What’s the fit like? I’m thinking of buying it since I can’t find my black all weather jacket.
3CA5741F-205D-43ED-A985-8C952B65817A.jpeg

Have they released any training tops in 2022, with or without the new hospital sponsor? I have not found any and don't think I missed it but maybe I did.

Have they released any training tops in 2022, with or without the new hospital sponsor? I have not found any and don't think I missed it but maybe I did.
Haven't seen one either. I want one with the sponsor but I don't think they've ever released it with the sponsor.. though I'm not sure.