New Swag

I have previous year(s) with Presbyterian Hospital for sure.
Did you buy it online or was it a stadium store thing? I missed out on last years. They have one black short sleeve training top on mlsstore dot com, no sponsor. I was hoping for the grey one the team has been wearing

Did you buy it online or was it a stadium store thing? I missed out on last years. They have one black short sleeve training top on mlsstore dot com, no sponsor. I was hoping for the grey one the team has been wearing
I got all of mine online, but the most recent one was in 2019. Based on my email archives, I have bought
2015? Black Training
2015 Long sleeve ugly blue training
2015 Grey long sleeve training
2016 Pre-Game Training Blue
2016 Primary training Blue
2018 Black Training
2018 Generic Black Training
2016/17 Generic Navy/Royal Blue Training
2019 Black training with Presbyterian logo

I had no idea it was so many lol. I got a lot of them the year after on clearance. I'm not even sure where they all are.
But I really don't like wearing the Etihad logo.
I'd like to get one with some orange in it, but I'm not such a thing exists in any form.
I see the black one you mentioned. I don't love the white tapered side panels, even though they're probably meant to make you look slimmer.

Reactions: danger

doesn't look too bad actually..

dbm1ejwg6xwsc0o8dqrz.jpg

New Mitchell & Ness Collection

Reactions: Schwallacus
New Mitchell & Ness Collection

mitchell and ness make good stuff. i love my sweatshirt from them. but i'm not loving this year's designs... sadly.

wish the orange or gray training tops with the sponsors were on sale! i am looking for those