NYCFC II - 2024 Schedule/Matchday (MLS NEXT Pro)

What happens if a deuce team and its parent club both make CL? does the deuce team get replaced by the next in line in the open cup? or just there are two of the same team basically in CL?

What happens if a deuce team and its parent club both make CL? does the deuce team get replaced by the next in line in the open cup? or just there are two of the same team basically in CL?
Seeing how MLS has a stronghold on CCL spots, it will probably go next available team based on supporter shield standings

Seeing how MLS has a stronghold on CCL spots, it will probably go next available team based on supporter shield standings

if this is what would happen, that would make me sad. but it probably is what would happen. though i bet our II squad would put up a better fight than new england did...

Although it is raining right now, might I actually go to a game with decent weather tonight?
GameDay II Weather and Transit Report™

Weather
Looks like rain will be done by 4pm, with feels-like temps in the mid- to low-70s

Transit
Normal service expected

GameDay II Weather and Transit Report™

Weather
Looks like rain will be done by 4pm, with feels-like temps in the mid- to low-70s

Transit
Normal service expected
Well, turns out the clouds cleared early so it had time to warm up nicely. Clear skies, sunny, breezy, around 80. C’mon out!

I'm stuck at a community board meeting for work.... virtual, but I have to pay attention... who scored our goal? How does Jovan look?

I'm stuck at a community board meeting for work.... virtual, but I have to pay attention... who scored our goal? How does Jovan look?
JJ bossed his way in and scored. Mijatovic hadn't had much impact when I had to step out for a few with my neighbor. We'll see how many minutes he logs in the second half and whether he does anything.

Strong kid, though. He doesn't look like an 18-year-old out there. He's not afraid to body up in the box. That alone might be worth something to the senior team.

Reactions: Kenny
Jimenez. Dude seriously needs to get a run out with the first team.

Jovan has had a few nice passes in the first half, but he hasn't been a scoring threat. There was one opportunity where I thought he could have tried to make a run down the middle to be a good passing opportunity for a shot on goal.

Jimenez. Dude seriously needs to get a run out with the first team.

Jovan has had a few nice passes in the first half, but he hasn't been a scoring threat. There was one opportunity where I thought he could have tried to make a run down the middle to be a good passing opportunity for a shot on goal.
Looks like a man in pre-season form. Hopefully he gets 2-3 more appearances on the deuces and it brings him up to speed quick.

Looks like a man in pre-season form. Hopefully he gets 2-3 more appearances on the deuces and it brings him up to speed quick.
No one is moving him around. And he's tough to dispossess, too.

Other than that, he does look like he needs some minutes. It might not be a bad idea to leave him down there to get some work.

Reactions: Shwafta
Proud of the Deuces tonight. Jimenez, Carrizo, McFarlane and Baiera looked sharp. Jimenez just took it down their throats for the goal.

I expected more from Jovan. He had a moment in the second half where he had Jimenez open in the middle of the pitch, but he got selfish with the ball and got dispossessed after running into two Colo. Springs players.

Looks like we’ll be playing New Mexico. This is a good, mature team. Gonna be tough, but you can’t count these boys out, they keep finding a way!

Reactions: KevinJRogers