Nycfc is a mediocre team

Greg money

Registered
Jul 20, 2015
Mix hasn't been playing too great recently. Villa needs to step it up. The goalie can't save anything. Pirlo is a washed up Italian. Our coach makes terrible decisions. This organization is heading downwards and fast if we don't do something about this

Haha. Even the keeper analysis is off. Saunders can make some saves sometimes, it's the ball at his feet that's the real liability. On a troll scale from 0-10 I'd give this a 1 for effort, no more points since it was just awful at illiciting a reaction.

On a lighter note, looks like NJ fans are getting worried and coming on here to try and stir things up :)

Mix hasn't been playing too great recently. Villa needs to step it up. The goalie can't save anything. Pirlo is a washed up Italian. Our coach makes terrible decisions. This organization is heading downwards and fast if we don't do something about this
I want to see this quote as a big tifo when we make the playoffs :D

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Nothing wrong with striving to be the aristocracy of mediocrity or the king of the dipshits.

In honor of mother's day yesterday, yours should have had an abortion.
It's probably some f.cosmos troll who is watching our team more than the clowns in Hemsptead because no one gives a shit about them. Especially now that they won't pay Pelé in blow and hookers to boost attendance,

In honor of mother's day yesterday, yours should have had an abortion.
It's probably some f.cosmos troll who is watching our team more than the clowns in Hemsptead because no one gives a shit about them. Especially now that they won't pay Pelé in blow and hookers to boost attendance,

lol where do you get your ideas.

well their attendance has been going down this year i think compared to last year.

Troll status:
v1F1hk3.png

Sorry. Mediocre teams don't lead the league in possession.