Nycfc Revealed Pictures Videos And Discussion

Well what's done is done. Gotta see how we fill out the roster.

ever since he went all out against Jeter and spent so much time and energy to discredit him i started to find him annoying. I get it you dont like Jeter but sheesh to me he came out as a salty man more than anything else.

Olbermann is going for the low hanging fruit here ragging on soccer for giggles.
Hey look! A middle aged American who has jokes about soccer. I hardly believe my ears :rolleyes:
He did a similar shtick on one of the late night shows recently where he makes fun of NYCFC as well. He either has a huge hard on for us or one of his hipster interns is feeding him trending topics from twitter to make him look relevant.

Cute. I remember that style of glasses. I think he must have borrowed them from the 90s.

The reveal event maybe, but his criticism of the kit (especially how much he focused on the relative size of the sponsor logo and the NYCFC badge) mostly shows how little he understands about soccer culture. He aimed for the head of the nail, but really just put a dent in the wall.

This.

Reactions: D_RoyJenkins
ever since he went all out against Jeter and spent so much time and energy to discredit him i started to find him annoying. I get it you dont like Jeter but sheesh to me he came out as a salty man more than anything else.

I'm a Yankee fan, and I completely agreed with him on the Jeter thing. He actually nailed that one. Jeter was a huge franchise player, and a great player, but nowhere near as great as the Yanks and us fans make him out to be.

I'm a Yankee fan, and I completely agreed with him on the Jeter thing. He actually nailed that one. Jeter was a huge franchise player, and a great player, but nowhere near as great as the Yanks and us fans make him out to be.
I understand that statistically he wasn't the greatest player & not on top of many lists, but dude had charisma and as of now there is no strong inclination of juicing, in an era that has been tarnished by steroids, he was clean so he is seen as a role model. but olbermans only focuses on statistics and his constant rant that jeter was "just a marketing ploy all these years" is ridiculous, sometimes when stories are told to younger generations or kids you are not going to tell them who had the best ERA numbers or the best WAR or best avg rating, you are telling them of players who made unbelievable catches or the making a winning hit to win the game like jeter did in his last home game.

But I digress, don't want to derail the thread.

Reactions: Paul and Vito