Nycfc Revealed Pictures Videos And Discussion

Pretty unhappy with third rail. At this point won't be a member after this year. Team needs to treat ticket holders better than the fan club. After í preordered jersey at event third rail post on facebook a 20% off deal. I have no problem paying full price but if discounts are going to be given out it should be to season ticket holders.

I get your point that the club should offer discounts to season ticket holders, but why are you unhappy with TR? Good job on their part and the team's failure isn't TR's responsibility.

I get your point that the club should offer discounts to season ticket holders, but why are you unhappy with TR? Good job on their part and the team's failure isn't TR's responsibility.
I've been a member for 3 months, I've never (I believe, like yourself) been to an event they've held either due to work or my own schedule. I know the scarf's arrived late but I've yet to receive mine in the mail. I emailed someone to check to see if it wasn't mailed out if I could have picked it up today, I basically got no answer. This is however my second run in with other third rail members and it seems like it's being run by kids, while I'm not 100% sure, perhaps that's the reason it seems so unorganized. Everyone should be on the same page, but it's not like that. I also understand everyone does this in their free time, but by this time (being the jersey unveiling) there should have been some organization as a whole, not half the group or a select group.

RemyDWD summed up the even perfectly on Reddit:

"I think there was sort of an even split between fans, media, and executives - but that ended up being the undoing. You don't speak to those three audiences in the same way, but City tried to switch tones throughout the event.

You don't chuck t-shirts at media. You don't ask executives to chant "WELCOME TO THE CLUB". You don't make fans suffer through the CEO of the sponsor explaining why his company is sponsoring the club, or tell them to "enjoy the activation"."

Pretty unhappy with third rail. At this point won't be a member after this year. Team needs to treat ticket holders better than the fan club. After í preordered jersey at event third rail post on facebook a 20% off deal. I have no problem paying full price but if discounts are going to be given out it should be to season ticket holders.

Actually they posted before the event saying to wait to preorder. And their discount is through a soccer store, not the team itself. Finally, season ticket holders DO get a discount. Soooooo... It kind of sounds like you didn't really do your homework here...

Reactions: Section1Guy
Actually they posted before the event saying to wait to preorder. And their discount is through a soccer store, not the team itself. Finally, season ticket holders DO get a discount. Soooooo... It kind of sounds like you didn't really do your homework here...
I am a season ticket holder and there is/was no discount on the jersey as of now. Second I dont live my life on facebook so I didn't see the post. But thanks for your comments.

See! This is how today's event should have been like. The Impact fans were cheering and chanting. So great. I also want to point out that Montreal did a much better job with their presentation. NYCFC's was nowhere near as good as this.

I am a season ticket holder and there is/was no discount on the jersey as of now. Second I dont live my life on facebook so I didn't see the post. But thanks for your comments.

Discount will probably be in the team store. You just said you saw the TR announcement on Facebook. But thanks for your concern.

Discount will probably be in the team store. You just said you saw the TR announcement on Facebook. But thanks for your concern.
I preordered from the team store. AFphoto, I'm not sure what your problem is with me, I'm not going after you. I'm more than entitled to my own opinion. As a paying season ticket holder and third rail member. Season ticket holders should have been given a way to use their discount. After actual tickets this was the next big purchase people would buy. I'm not mad TR get a discount, I can cancel my order and order from upper90 and get 20% off. My issue is the unorganization of it all. Not with any one person.

Wait, I'm confused. Season ticket holders get a discount on the jerseys? How? I haven't seen a thing about this.

I've been a member for 3 months, I've never (I believe, like yourself) been to an event they've held either due to work or my own schedule. I know the scarf's arrived late but I've yet to receive mine in the mail. I emailed someone to check to see if it wasn't mailed out if I could have picked it up today, I basically got no answer. This is however my second run in with other third rail members and it seems like it's being run by kids, while I'm not 100% sure, perhaps that's the reason it seems so unorganized. Everyone should be on the same page, but it's not like that. I also understand everyone does this in their free time, but by this time (being the jersey unveiling) there should have been some organization as a whole, not half the group or a select group.

That I understand.

Wait, I'm confused. Season ticket holders get a discount on the jerseys? How? I haven't seen a thing about this.
I don't think that's been established. the Benefits page says season ticket holders will get "merchandise discounts," but that doesn't mean we necessarily get a discount on everything. It could be limited to certain times or products, or only at games, etc. The online store doesn't seem to be offering any such thing right now.

Reactions: Golazo
I don't think that's been established. the Benefits page says season ticket holders will get "merchandise discounts," but that doesn't mean we necessarily get a discount on everything. It could be limited to certain times or products, or only at games, etc. The online store doesn't seem to be offering any such thing right now.
That's what I was trying to say, thanks.

Reactions: mgarbowski

Ah ok, thanks. I just asked NYCFC on Twitter. I'll post here what they say.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Reactions: Drainyoo
Reactions: MyBoyVilla
Look in all honesty, if we weren't tied to Man City, people would think this is a great jersey.

It's just the Man City connection that's freaking everybody out.

I just pre-order 2 jerseys through Modells site using a $20 off $100 purchase code: C2RTN. I also have a $10 off $50 code: DRCTD. Plus Modells is giving free shipping so it wont hurt to try. Good luck.

Reactions: Drainyoo
Just a quick update to what í was talking about yesterday. Just talked to a rep from the club about the members discount. He said details are still being worked out but will be available by the time the away jersey is released and will be available to use on scarfs, jackets, hoodies and jerseys. I guess most or all of what the merch store has. That will also roll into stadium club store. He said probably in 2-3 months. I'd also like to say anytime I've had to talk to a team rep about anything, they've been nothing but helpful.