NYCFC Salaries 2016

I am okay with Brillant. He has played great in this unbeaten stretch.

Mena, Lampard, and Iraola would all be nice salary dumps. Maybe we could sell Iraola back to Athletic Bilbao for cheap?

Macnamara is gonna see a nice bump in salary when he renegotiates his contract.

Mendoza hasn't really lived up to that 200k salary yet, but the potential is there.

The Galaxy's roster shows why its so important to get TAM and GAM by selling your players. If I did the math right their total roster is worth $5.6 million (DPs being worth $475,000). Considering the cap is $3,600,000, that is pretty damn significant.

Wow Mikey Lopez is a starter and our lowest salary, even lower than Gomez/Brandt.

Need to offload Mena, he is taking up way too much space and i don't see him playing at all.

Reactions: Kjbert
Wow Mikey Lopez is a starter and our lowest salary, even lower than Gomez/Brandt.

Need to offload Mena, he is taking up way too much space and i don't see him playing at all.
wow, i thought he was at least 6 figures based on what KC paid him last year. Not a bad player if we are only paying 50k.

Jacks getting paid $70,000 more than Khiry? Is that just standard draft slot money?
Also, Frank.

I think it could show the high value that we place on Harrison as the future of the club or it could be what 1st picks are usually paid. Either way, I really hope he lives up to the hype - excited for him to start playing. There is an empty space on my hypnokit waiting for him or Mata.

Saunders made $90k last year, IIRC, and signed an extension in the offseason. Now listed at $150k. Meh.

Interesting to see White's salary near the minimum. The assumption was we were taking him from Philadelphia at his 2015 salary of $125k. Makes the trade we made look better than when I thought we were paying him a lot more.

I wonder if RJ has to pick up lunch when he goes out with his brother, Brandon, because he makes $500 extra. Or whether he lords it over him.

Seriously, though, that is an incredible bargain for us.