NYCFC Training Facility Thread

View attachment 6280 View attachment 6280 View attachment 6281

Drove by this afternoon but didn't get out of the car to walk around because I was with my kids. Lots of heavy machinery around and the gate to the site was open but it didn't look like anyone was working. The lot has been pretty much cleared but it looks to be in the very early stages. I'll check back in the spring when my daughter's travel soccer team plays across the street.

Thanks for the update. This is the hottest news that NYCFC has right now aside from the jersey leaks.

Training Facility Update: Land Cleared, Progress!

Reactions: Kjbert and NYCFCfan

Drove by this afternoon but didn't get out of the car to walk around because I was with my kids. Lots of heavy machinery around and the gate to the site was open but it didn't look like anyone was working. The lot has been pretty much cleared but it looks to be in the very early stages. I'll check back in the spring when my daughter's travel soccer team plays across the street.
This is awesome, can I tweet these out? (If so, let me know who or what twitter account to credit)

Reactions: Kjbert

if concrete hasn't yet been poured for the foundation, it won't happen until spring unless temps stay above freezing or they pay a premium for additives in the concrete mix. Most likely they're going to be clearing the site and running underground utilities.

if concrete hasn't yet been poured for the foundation, it won't happen until spring unless temps stay above freezing or they pay a premium for additives in the concrete mix. Most likely they're going to be clearing the site and running underground utilities.
Freaking love this site. Lawyers, accountants, engineers, construction, etc. we could run a club with the knowledge here lol

Based on the original NYCFC article, is this site for the first team or the academy? The title say City Football Academy.

Based on the original NYCFC article, is this site for the first team or the academy? The title say City Football Academy.

You'll see it called City Football Academy because that's what CFG call their training complexes.

I know that doesn't make it any less clear as mud, but #justsaying.

You'll see it called City Football Academy because that's what CFG call their training complexes.

I know that doesn't make it any less clear as mud, but #justsaying.

Typical CFG then. Thanks for explaining.

Anyone got updates on this? Been 3 months since last pictures.

There was an event for Pitchside and Suite account holders last Monday. Patricof was the only significant person there. He spoke briefly, and among other things, he said the training facility is planning to be open by this time (i.e. March) next year.

You're awesome! Thanks for these. Good to see they're making some progress. Likely couldn't do much during the hardest parts of winter with snow