Nycfc V Brøndby

I thought Mullins played much better than last time. Created nicely. I think Taylor may work better as a backup to villa, with nemec, Mullins and Shelton fighting for the withdrawn forward role. Mullins seems to have a leg up on that spot for me.

There was a few of us that thought Mu
Just 'insert full image' then if people want to see the larger image they just click on it.
The preview will be as big as the persons screen parameters.

Cheers Dan I didn't realise that

You can delete that thumbnail post if you want

I thought Mullins played much better than last time. Created nicely. I think Taylor may work better as a backup to villa, with nemec, Mullins and Shelton fighting for the withdrawn forward role. Mullins seems to have a leg up on that spot for me.
Mullins has better vision but if there's a shot, I want Shelton to be taking it.

It is the first time I have saw him so will reserve judgement has he has only just joined the squad.

Obviously you guys know more about him. What do you consider is his best position?
he is best at CAM in my opinion, if I had to compare him I would say he is like a point guard in basketball, great vision knows how to set up a scoring play.

Reactions: FootyLovin
he is best at CAM in my opinion, if I had to compare him I would say he is like a point guard in basketball, great vision knows how to set up a scoring play.

Velasquez seemed to be the one playing that sort of role today.

I thought Jacobsen would be the one playing more in front of the back four, but Mix seemed to find himself there quite often.

Reactions: Paul
I haven't seen the game yet, but Mix just got there and was signed to be the 10. So given time he will move there and Seba will be moved to the right. But one thing I think is that you will see this team bot have a problem scoring when they click together.

I haven't seen the game yet, but Mix just got there and was signed to be the 10. So given time he will move there and Seba will be moved to the right. But one thing I think is that you will see this team bot have a problem scoring when they click together.

Well I do think that a Taylor/Villa partnership is what I would go for at the moment. Taylor has impressed everyone in the two games he has played.. How old is he? I thought someone said he was 33, but not sure.

It will be interesting to see how it plays, but as of now I'd put mix at rm and seba at 10. Grabavoy on the left and poku/Jacobsen at dm

Reactions: SebastianBlue