Nycfc V Chicago - Player Ratings - Motm

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
This will be the first week we are using the Player Match Ratings system. If you haven't registered yet you will be able to do so with one click below. When the in-app pop-up appears authorize it. It's not an external pop-up. It's within the forum only. It will create the account if you don't already have one.

[voopl=2015-04-24][/voopl]

Last edited:
I had 1.6. I guess I'm way too forgiving. I just skipped any player that was sent off early. I guess most people rated them <3 instead?

Reactions: Albany_NYCFC
I had 1.6. I guess I'm way too forgiving. I just skipped any player that was sent off early. I guess most people rated them <3 instead?
Hell, no. The people sent off early were the ones with least chance to show their lack of quality. They led the way for me.

.85 for me.

Reactions: TabascoDiva
Only issue is it doesn't show clearly on mobile (the votes) but you can click the top right lines and save the image or tap on the rating of a player and it'll show the number.

Honestly, a bit shocking that the highest player is rating 5.6....

Is it? I havn't followed soccer all that long but when they do these sorts of things in the paper isn't a 7 usually very good? Shelton and Mullins were fine, even good, but hardly very good or excellent.

And that is without even taking into account the "Midas effect" bringing everyone's average down.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Is it? I havn't followed soccer all that long but when they do these sorts of things in the paper isn't a 7 usually very good? Shelton and Mullins were fine, even good, but hardly very good or excellent.

And that is without even taking into account the "Midas effect" bringing everyone's average down.
Dude, how about the "shit player" effect. We're the worst team in "shite" league. We're grateful for anyone capable of throwing up a 5.

Reactions: Drainyoo
I thought Meara was solid today. 1 mistake but the rest of the game and especially at the end he made solid saves.

I thought Meara was solid today. 1 mistake but the rest of the game and especially at the end he made solid saves.
Yeah but his mistake is something you just can't do. It ended up costing us points even being a man down.

Hi everyone,

I hope that for a first try, you liked our platform.

Feel free to give us feedbacks, ask for new features etc.
We love to hear from our users!

24 hours.

But we can make it more or less. Each forum has its preferences.