Nycfc V Dc Postgame

So this team has beaten every playoff team now in the east besides Red Bull, but has only 5 points in 5 games against the Union and Fire. If they just got a second win against those hapless teams, NYC is in the playoffs.

This win gives us a bit more time. We need to take 4 points from Columbus and a draw vs the Galaxy away. No room for error. At the least!

That was more like it second half, some of the possession play and pressing was brilliant. Poku had a super game, fully deserved his goal but he should be more selfish when he gets in the box, feel he tends to look for Villa to often. not a night to complain..... well one more....Kreis what was that after the game about Poku? Has Poku been banging his wife or something?

Just for the record, when Kreis is still coaching this team in 3-4 years and we consistently put out a winner starting next year. All of you guys that have no patience and with the win now at all cost mentality, with a FUCKING EXPANSION TEAM, can come back and blow JK until he shoots his load in your slutty faces.

Very nice......that makes me want our own stadium so bad and FAST. At least 30-35k.
If we keep up this level of support into next season I think the front office could justify building a stadium within the city. Maybe the mayor and everyone in city council was just waiting to see if this whole soccer thing was a hit before allowing a stadium to be built.

If we keep up this level of support into next season I think the front office could justify building a stadium within the city. Maybe the mayor and everyone in city council was just waiting to see if this whole soccer thing was a hit before allowing a stadium to be built.
I would love to believe that, that is what they were waiting to see but sadly I don't think so. I think most politicians in NYC are a bunch of crooks and it is very tough to get anything going on the stadium front. Even the Yankees were having trouble, and that is the main reason they were brought in.

Just for the record, when Kreis is still coaching this team in 3-4 years and we consistently put out a winner starting next year. All of you guys that have no patience and with the win now at all cost mentality, with a FUCKING EXPANSION TEAM, can come back and blow JK until he shoots his load in your slutty faces.

Lol @ the guy still making expansion team excuses.

That's how you win a fucking soccer match.

Villa, Poku, Pirlo. Nuff said.

That Pirlo to Villa goal was a work of art.

Fuck you Kreis for not starting Poku from the start. If he benches him next game and starts Grabavoy I'm going to lose my fucking mind.

1 point out of the playoffs. Forza NYC!

I would love to believe that, that is what they were waiting to see but sadly I don't think so. I think most politicians in NYC are a bunch of crooks and it is very tough to get anything going on the stadium front. Even the Yankees were having trouble, and that is the main reason they were brought in.
Maybe I'm just being an optimist. Hopefully my post was the real reason we don't have a stadium yet. :)

Reactions: S1ARK5