Official Nycfc Forums Fantasy League

Ousted
Zimmerman-Waston-White
Morales-Diaz-Kaka-Neagle-Pontius
Villa-Aristeguieta
plus 1 mil in the bank for future transfers

Does anyone know any good MLS fantasy analysis resources? Can't find much out there.

Does anyone know any good MLS fantasy analysis resources? Can't find much out there.

MLS Fantasy Boss is a pretty good guide. They have a lot of tips you can lean on: http://mlsfantasyboss.com/.

Besides that the reddit threads they link to, I'd also look at some of the SB Nation MLS blogs. A lot of them now have fantasy writers that contribute pieces with some tips that you can glean info from.

Reactions: adam
Only one NYCFC player, Sebastian, on my roster because I hate watching games with fantasy in mind. Don't want any "UGH I started Mix and Villa and Shelton scored" situations

No mobile app for MLS fantasy yet?
The site is designed to work on mobile so an app isn't really needed.

That said, SOCCER TONIGHT AND TODAY IS THE DEADLINE FOR WEEK 1 TRANSFERS!

If you're anything like me, your lineup has been changing all week, but I'm pretty sure I'm set now (unless I see something else before tonight). So, who are you going with? Mine:
lineup.png

Reactions: jerseyhotspur
The site is designed to work on mobile so an app isn't really needed.

That said, SOCCER TONIGHT AND TODAY IS THE DEADLINE FOR WEEK 1 TRANSFERS!

If you're anything like me, your lineup has been changing all week, but I'm pretty sure I'm set now (unless I see something else before tonight). So, who are you going with? Mine:
View attachment 1892

So did everyone grab up Porter after that CCL goal? I know I did lol.

Reactions: Ahab_Flanders
So did everyone grab up Porter after that CCL goal? I know I did lol.

Who should I go with as my fourth forward - Porter ($4.5) or Chandler Hoffman, HOU ($5)?

Also, Will Trapp or Diego Fagundez (both $7)?

Last edited:
Who should I go with as my fourth forward - Porter ($4.5) or Chandler Hoffman, HOU ($5)?

Also, Will Trapp or Diego Fagundez (both $7)?

I'd do Porter. He's .5 cheaper, his CCL goal might earn him some playing time whereas I follow Houston and I haven't heard of Hoffman.

I think I'd do Trapp over Fagundez but I'd look at the schedule and make a call. I think you'll be ok with either.

I'd do Porter. He's .5 cheaper, his CCL goal might earn him some playing time whereas I follow Houston and I haven't heard of Hoffman.

I think I'd do Trapp over Fagundez but I'd look at the schedule and make a call. I think you'll be ok with either.

I went Porter and Fagundez. I made up a rule off the top of my head to go with the attacking player when in doubt.

I first built my team with three $11's, and then filled in the rest of the lineup with what I could. Completely changed my mind - now I'm strong everywhere with room for my guys to appreciate in value.

I went Porter and Fagundez. I made up a rule off the top of my head to go with the attacking player when in doubt.

I first built my team with three $11's, and then filled in the rest of the lineup with what I could. Completely changed my mind - now I'm strong everywhere with room for my guys to appreciate in value.

P.S. after I said that I watched a MLS Soccer video and they panned Fagundez because they think he might not start FWIW

Reactions: Gene

Good strategy.

I loaded up my midfield, went 2 Forwards, then went very cheap on defense and the bench. Hoping that works out well for me.

Weird, so if I make a manual substitution after a round starts, it locks me out from getting automatic substitutions? What's the point of that?

I just swapped out one defender for another and now I have to watch carefully to make sure the guy I put in is starting. Dumb.