Official Nycfc Forums Fantasy League

For once I have nothing to whine about. I racked up 94 point this week and took both my H2H matches.

Of course I can't go a week without effing up one thing or another. As a knee jerk reaction off his performance against us I gave Gio the "C". Should have realized with a double game week, Finlay or Kamara would have been the obvious choice.

Reactions: sbrylski
Am I missing something, or is the MLS website? I'm pretty sure the fantasy pages for this week didn't list any BYEs, but Colorado and NYRB aren't playing. Fortunately I have none of them on my roster so no harm no foul for me, but could be bad for others.

I'm torn on whether to Captain Villa or not. Kreis made it sound like he wasn't planning on playing him the whole game because of the midweek travel to/from Colorado.

I'm torn on whether to Captain Villa or not. Kreis made it sound like he wasn't planning on playing him the whole game because of the midweek travel to/from Colorado.
I've got the same issue. Seems an iffy proposition. I still haven't made my trades yet. Got burned too many times doing it early.

I've got the same issue. Seems an iffy proposition. I still haven't made my trades yet. Got burned too many times doing it early.
I think he is going to score tomorrow even if he only plays 45-60 mins. I'm definitely starting him.

I had another good week, but I didn't realize Montreal and Columbus both have next week off (I have two players from each team as starters). I could probably get away with one sub off my bench, but not two.

Nothing like starting off the week -4 (or maybe even a -8). :rolleyes:

I had another good week, but I didn't realize Montreal and Columbus both have next week off (I have two players from each team as starters). I could probably get away with one sub off my bench, but not two.

Nothing like starting off the week -4 (or maybe even a -8). :rolleyes:
Dont forget that columbus has a double game week the following week.