Official Nycfc In The Media Thread 2015

A little bit of Frankie and mostly talking to Ferran on Men in Blazers
From min 40

Last edited:
Slightly unrelated (couldn't find a better thread for it), but is there any word on what local TV station will broadcast games? Is it safe to assume it will be YES since the Yankees own 20%?

Reactions: Kjbert
Frank Lampard was on SXM94 this morning with Neil Barnett. Nothing really earth shattering. Talked as much about Chelsea as they did NYCFC. Kind of dissapointing.

This is kind of cool

Langlois ‏@MyNarrowEscape 22m
On a flight from Beijing to Zhengzhou my Chinese newspaper reported about #NYCFC Hello China the #MLS has arrived.
BuC6v1HCQAImnkv.jpg

Don't know about Fallon but Seth Myers who hosts the show after is a big football fan. Had Clive Owen last night and talked about Liverpool for a bit.

All he needs now is to get on Late Night Jimmy Fallon and SNL. Maybe a couple of NYC tv shows.

Don't know about Fallon but Seth Myers who hosts the show after is a big football fan. Had Clive Owen last night and talked about Liverpool for a bit.
Until I got to Seth Meyers, I was pronouncing "Fallon" as "Fi-yon" and trying to remember who he played for.

I guess this really should be filed under WGAF, but I'm watching the Michael Kay Show on YES and the club ran 2 commercial ads in roughly 40 minutes.

Wonder if the team is advertising on Fran-say-so's program?