Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free transfers can be made outside of transfer windows, though, or at least they can in most leagues. I am fairly confident the rule is the same for MLS, I'm pretty sure it's a FIFA directive.

Correct - which is why a Freddy Adu could head to Norway during the season.

But if we are looking for a move like a Mix Diskerud, we only have until Aug 6. The Lampard and Xavi stuff could theoretically happen any time.

NYCFC doesn't play until 2015. So transfer windows doesn't really matter at this point. But it does make it difficult to find places to loan players when it's in between windows.

Reactions: Kjbert
What I'm getting at is that we were told to expect 2-4 more moves after the World Cup. Some of those moves will involve some sort of transaction. If we are looking for a timeframe, August 6th is it.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
I´m pretty sure that the window that NYCFC will rock is early 2015 and not right now.

I disagree. The expansion draft is in December and is expected to round out the team. The early 2015 transfer window may see us net another player or two, or maybe our last DP spot if it's yet to be filled, but I think most of our roster will be in place then.

Reactions: Kjbert
I'd expect at least a pre-contract or 3 this window, if not outright sign & loans. But that's just speculation from me.

Reactions: SebastianBlue
Might be nothing of course but Micah Richards just started following NYCFC on twitter.. Might be for a number of reasons though.

Status
Not open for further replies.