Official Seat Selection Discussion

Section 110 Row 2 (3 seats). Selection time was 1pm on 9/9

Purchased my tickets today 9/10 at 2:50 section 104 Row 10, 4 seats. I put my deposit down April 29th. Btw I'm new to this forum so I might take a while to get used to it

thanks, Kyle

No problem. I was pretty surprised at how many seats were already taken when my selection appointment came this morning. I was under the impression I was much earlier in the selection process, but it seemed like Row 1 seats of all of the sections I wanted were gobbled up. If I'm honest with myself, however, I think my seats in 205 are going to be better for watching the games all season long and seeing all of the action, instead of the seats I originally anticipated getting - sitting Row 1 behind the goal and being right in some of the action.

Nevertheless, I'm excited for next season and to meet the folks in my section. As I said, I'd love to experience sitting in a few other sections next year, if anyone with season tickets in another section wants to sit in my seats for a game and would do a swap.

LOL Drainyoo Drainyoo looks like the next few days are going to be stressful

Yeah man. Never imagined all these seats would be gone so fast. What really burns my a$$ is that most of these front row seats are probably being scooped up by corporations and rich folk who will only attended a few games.

Reactions: Krylon80
If I'm honest with myself, however, I think my seats in 205 are going to be better for watching the games all season long and seeing all of the action, instead of the seats I originally anticipated getting - sitting Row 1 behind the goal and being right in some of the action.

This was my thinking as well for 205. I was very close on a number of sections but I feel for the long haul of what may be 3 or more seasons, these offered the most consistent view I preferred.
See you in March!

Could someone screenshot section 110?
I feel like I'm reading a comic book and your posts are the depressing story arc that we get to revisit every so often. Hopefully you'll find something worthwhile.

I won't be choosing until next Tuesday - but I'll be going with General Admission so I'm not too worried.

I feel like I'm reading a comic book and your posts are the depressing story arc that we get to revisit every so often. Hopefully you'll find something worthwhile.

I won't be choosing until next Tuesday - but I'll be going with General Admission so I'm not too worried.

My appointment is for the 16th which is next Tuesday. I hope there are some decent seats left.

I thought you had 10:30 selection time? When I got on there were a couple of seats left in 14b. Not isle side though. Definitely liking 103 though. Would of been my next choice as well.
I had 11:00AM, I was specifically hunting front row aisle, I was targeting 111 front row since I was getting 4 seats, and there are only 4 seats in row 1 in 111, but two were gone. so I went with what my first choice was when I initially seen the seating map for the first time.

Haha thanks. Didn't mean to bum anyone out with my sob story. I really feel for the folks selecting next week. There's going to be nothing good left.

Not sure how good of an idea this selection process is now seeing how fast all the good seats went.

Reactions: einwindir
Not sure how good of an idea this selection process is now seeing how fast all the good seats went.

Sucks for you sure, but it's the only fair process I believe other than a lottery. I was a bit disappointed I ended up with like my 5th choice, but what can you do? Just gotta hope to move up the seniority over the coming years and be in a good spot when the stadium opens.

Haha thanks. Didn't mean to bum anyone out with my sob story. I really feel for the folks selecting next week. There's going to be nothing good left.

Definitely sucks. I wish I purchased on Day 1, sadly I waited a couple months before I felt comfortable making the commitment.

Idk about 'good seats' the stadium seats 30k? For our games. Let's say we sold 8-10k individual tickets. You gotta figure the people at the latter end of that shouldn't expect front row seats. Those looking to get front row will be 1 of only about a couple hundred lucky enough to.
Then the next available option is higher and isle side. It being a football match the higher up you are the more of the game you'll see. I know full well by sitting 14A I will miss a good part of the action

Reactions: jomosono
Sucks for you sure, but it's the only fair process I believe other than a lottery. I was a bit disappointed I ended up with like my 5th choice, but what can you do? Just gotta hope to move up the seniority over the coming years and be in a good spot when the stadium opens.

I think a lot of people on this board are DRAMATICALLY overrating being in the front row. Front row can be great, but also can have trade offs.

From reading these complaints, you'd think there are no more than a couple of hundred good seats in the entire stadium, when in reality there will likely be plenty of great seats left at all price points on game days.