Official Seat Selection Discussion

Notice to those still to come....use IE, as difficult as that may be, other browsers seem to have issues with the virtual venue options.

Can anyone confirm that Apple's Safari browser works with the virtual venue seat selection?

After much deliberation I decided to go for section 107, right by the corner flag. Got second row on the aisle. Looks like a lot of that section has been blocked off because of the foul pole, interested to see what most people are going for. Wish you could look at the seat map now.

What a shit show this is. The people that bought right when it came out? Congrats you get to choose in the middle of a work day. Slowpokes? You can do it after work.

Reactions: jomosono
234. Worst time getting tickets for anything in my life. Left a real sour taste in my mouth.
Had to be browser related. I used Firefox and it was surprisingly effortless. If you logged in and refreshed I noticed that was a problem. I had to logout and log back in for it to refresh my page. Otherwise it said my time wasn't there yet. That's a prowler cache issue though. Firefox worked just fine but people with windows safari did have problems. Hopefully no one attempted Mobile. Virtual venue wouldn't work for me so I'm sure that would of been a headache.
I actually got to work at 9 then took a lunch at 1030 drove home and came back lol.

234. Worst time getting tickets for anything in my life. Left a real sour taste in my mouth.
This is surprising to hear. I've heard mostly good things. What did you encounter? So that hopefully others can avoid similar issues.

Yea well it just started today. Tons of front row seats still left. Got my isle front row seats in section 14a on 14b side. Scott McCarthy Scott McCarthy did you nab those 14b right next to me? Cleared my texts don't have your number to ask.

Nah, they were gone by the time I got to pick, so went with 103 row 10 (first row) last 4 seats on the aisle adjacent to 104.

Everything worked just as planned. The selection was smooth with no glitches. The team rep called me at my exact purchase time. Sat on the phone through the process to make sure it went smoothly. So far this organization is doing the right thing. Now if they can only nail down a stadium site in this crazy city. My guess is that we won't see a stadium until 2019-2020.

Had to be browser related. I used Firefox and it was surprisingly effortless. If you logged in and refreshed I noticed that was a problem. I had to logout and log back in for it to refresh my page. Otherwise it said my time wasn't there yet. That's a prowler cache issue though. Firefox worked just fine but people with windows safari did have problems. Hopefully no one attempted Mobile. Virtual venue wouldn't work for me so I'm sure that would of been a headache.
I actually got to work at 9 then took a lunch at 1030 drove home and came back lol.

Correct, I noticed refreshing would screw up the page and you would have to reenter the site. also having your payment info already listed in the account goes a long way to a smooth experience.

After trying the views in 205, and 213-215 at last weeks Yankee game, I chose 205, first row aisle seats.
I also picked up one in TR section 236 for shits and giggles :D

I pick mine tomorrow at 10:40 - sounds like a lot of seats have been selected already! I'm really nervous I won't get where I want and/or I'll make a bad selection...

I pick mine tomorrow at 10:40 - sounds like a lot of seats have been selected already! I'm really nervous I won't get where I want and/or I'll make a bad selection...
Nah I thought the same thing. Plenty of seats available. Might not be able to get front row but from some screen shots I saw yesterday there's plenty of isle seats and row 2/3 left

Boom - all set.

Section 205, Row 4. If anyone is interested in doing a one game swap next year, I wouldn't mind trying out a few different sections. I debated between 205, 110, and 014A, but 205 and the ability to see plays develop ended up being the deciding factor.