Official Vent Thread

So help me, if Yangel gets announced as our 3rd DP this week, I may have to just stop watching sports for a day or two.

Shit. shit. shit.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did it just to temper expectations for our DP's in general.

My hope is that when Pirlo retires our next DP blows it out of the water.

Fuck ea sports, FIFA and weekend league. I fucjing hate it. This weekend is the worst. Sweat PL required. I want to punch them.

(Edited since my wife asked me not to use that word. Marriage is all about compromise.)

Last edited:
Reactions: EganSoccerWords
Fuck ea sports, FIFA and weekend league. I fucjing hate it. This weekend is the worst. Sweat PL required. I want to punch them.

(Edited since my wife asked me not to use that word. Marriage is all about compromise.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/5un44s/ladies_and_gentleman_welcome_to_the_san_siro_for/

Yeah I am sitting this Weekend League out. Only the thing reqs are good for is making some money off of the market. Looking forward to the Calico A upgrade/downgrade on Sunday though.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/5un44s/ladies_and_gentleman_welcome_to_the_san_siro_for/

Yeah I am sitting this Weekend League out. Only the thing reqs are good for is making some money off of the market. Looking forward to the Calico A upgrade/downgrade on Sunday though.
Super pissed I spent $30 on points hoping to land the Mane upgrade (lotto ticket, I know), and the most valuable player I got was Manolas. Packed Dembele's 77 of course. Damnit to hell.

I'm a Bundesliga guy myself. But I know there are lot of OP Calcio A players. Naingollan, Pjanic and Insigne give me fits

Super pissed I spent $30 on points hoping to land the Mane upgrade (lotto ticket, I know), and the most valuable player I got was Manolas. Packed Dembele's 77 of course. Damnit to hell.

I'm a Bundesliga guy myself. But I know there are lot of OP Calcio A players. Naingollan, Pjanic and Insigne give me fits
I started off with the Bundesliga but the lack of fullbacks made me switch over so I made a Italian IF Giovinco squad and a IF Podolski-SIF Sneijder-IF Promes squad with a Calico A backline.

IF DONALD TRUMP is God and King and Everything he does and say's is right and all News is fake . Then let him say for Fucks Sake ......I'm a Billionaire Cougar with a Boy Toy named Andrea !! ;)

I started off with the Bundesliga but the lack of fullbacks made me switch over so I made a Italian IF Giovinco squad and a IF Podolski-SIF Sneijder-IF Promes squad with a Calico A backline.
I sucked it up and bought IF Hector. I mixed in a few Germans from PL onto the squad and then got the untradeable OTW Dembele during the SBC OTW bonanza, so I gradually ended up with my favorite team being a German/French combo. Having Kante in there helps combat the assholes.

Here's my favorite squad:
Reus-Lewa-OTW Dembele
Gundogan-Muller-Kante
IF Hector-Boateng-Koscielny-Debuchy
Leno

Hector and Debuchy work fine with shadow on them. Ozil and Douglas Costa sometimes get the pick over Muller/Reus if shit isn't going well.

I have a full other team I rotate with though, just so I don't have to alway buy fitness cards.

I sucked it up and bought IF Hector. I mixed in a few Germans from PL onto the squad and then got the untradeable OTW Dembele during the SBC OTW bonanza, so I gradually ended up with my favorite team being a German/French combo. Having Kante in there helps combat the assholes.

Here's my favorite squad:
Reus-Lewa-OTW Dembele
Gundogan-Muller-Kante
IF Hector-Boateng-Koscielny-Debuchy
Leno

Hector and Debuchy work fine with shadow on them. Ozil and Douglas Costa sometimes get the pick over Muller/Reus if shit isn't going well.

I have a full other team I rotate with though, just so I don't have to alway buy fitness cards.
You should check out MOTM Stindl and convert him to CM. Just got him for 42k on XB1 plus 4.5 for a shadow.

You should check out MOTM Stindl and convert him to CM. Just got him for 42k on XB1 plus 4.5 for a shadow.
Thanks. Damn y'all xbox folks with your cheap prices.

I went on tilt so bad after PL weekend league, I didn't even make the WL this past time. Spend the whole year playing with a fucking BL/LaLiga hybrid and get nut punched the week I really wanted to play. Fucking blew out my whole team over the weekend. Trying to figure out something new now.

Thanks. Damn y'all xbox folks with your cheap prices.

I went on tilt so bad after PL weekend league, I didn't even make the WL this past time. Spend the whole year playing with a fucking BL/LaLiga hybrid and get nut punched the week I really wanted to play. Fucking blew out my whole team over the weekend. Trying to figure out something new now.

Why not play s̶p̶r̶e̶a̶d̶s̶h̶e̶e̶t̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶u̶l̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶7̶, football manager 2017?

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
air-vent-hidden-safe-1.jpg

house-heater-vents_2488_640_480.jpg