Official Vent Thread

im a vegan

You eat flowers and mushrooms. We knew that.
giphy.gif

Well According to my Local NEWS YES and Comcast will be on board March 31st. Well see I'll believe it when i see it !

The lack of anything remotely close to a credible writer and/or journalists in the MLS. Also TV clowns are horrible... absolutely horrid.

ESPN just parades these hacks around its nautiating. There are 50 commentators doing shitty college football games every week in the fall that should be doing MLS. And Fox... fuck fox ... they pay that jerk off skip balis wanna be to go out of his way to be a dick. I can't take listening to that mumbling idiot fraud Brad Fridel announce. He makes me want to punch myself. Oh and I can't complain about announcing without that gargling scum bag Shep Messing... I'm shocked you can make out any word he says while Marschs balls are in his mouth.

Ian Joy for LIFE!!!!

Reactions: Ulrich and adam
The lack of anything remotely close to a credible writer and/or journalists in the MLS. Also TV clowns are horrible... absolutely horrid.

ESPN just parades these hacks around its nautiating. There are 50 commentators doing shitty college football games every week in the fall that should be doing MLS. And Fox... fuck fox ... they pay that jerk off skip balis wanna be to go out of his way to be a dick. I can't take listening to that mumbling idiot fraud Brad Fridel announce. He makes me want to punch myself. Oh and I can't complain about announcing without that gargling scum bag Shep Messing... I'm shocked you can make out any word he says while Marschs balls are in his mouth.

Ian Joy for LIFE!!!!
So 2 or 3 drinks preceded writing this?

That we don't have a like option within messages, but if I don't want to annoy NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan by putting it in the Forum suggestion thread.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Those people that come out of wood work for the give aways. Dat Kid John first message ever was for the give away for March. Can't stand people like that.

Edit: Grammer

I'm not the most active person on this forum by any means, but I read it almost daily and don't contribute much because I don't have anything to add or say. But free loaders and people who cheat the honest system for only their own personal gain anger me more than anything else.

Last edited:
Those people that come out of wood work for the give aways. Dat Kid John first message ever was for the give away for March. Can't stand people like that.

Edit: Grammer

I'm not the most active person on this forum by any means, but I read it almost daily and don't contribute much because I don't have anything to add or say. But free loaders and people who cheat the honest system for only their own personal gain anger me more than anything else.
Karma (aka, the Forums secondary set of "counterfeit tickets" prize) is a bitch. Shhhh.

The worst kind of cliches are those that start as a barely clever turn of phrase, and then get repeated endlessly as if in hope that the repetition will improve it.

PS I'm really sick of hearing that soccer players "opened their accounts."

The worst kind of cliches are those that start as a barely clever turn of phrase, and then get repeated endlessly as if in hope that the repetition will improve it.

PS I'm really sick of hearing that soccer players "opened their accounts."
That's nowhere near as bad as every wanna-be pundit calling a successful pass/goal as being inch-perfect.