Premier League 16/17

Reactions: Christopher Jee
3-1 United win. I didn't expect it to be an exciting match vs Bournemouth, thus I wasn't disappointed. ;)

Liverpool and Arsenal are tied 1-1 at the half. Liverpool tie it up with a free kick golazo from Coutinho at 45' + 1. Wait until you see it.

Holy crap. 3 more Liverpool goals in about a 17-18 minute span makes it 4-1.

And as I'm typing this, Oxlade-Chamberlain pulls one back in the 64'. 4-2

Chambers pulls another one back for Arsenal in the 75', but that's as close as it gets; 4-3 final.

One of those matches you wish they would come out for another 45 minutes.

Reactions: Paul and mgarbowski
Also it's a delight to watch Klopp interact with his players. It helps they're doing well I'm sure but I really do like him.
It's pretty incredible, so much so that a cynic such as myself would fully agree with that. It's something you don't really see at the professional level very often. I loved his interview with Roger Bennett last year. He's the pro soccer Coach Taylor.

Chambers pulls another one back for Arsenal in the 75', but that's as close as it gets; 4-3 final.

One of those matches you wish they would come out for another 45 minutes.
Speak for yourself. I was white knuckling the remote over here. I'll take it all day. I love the batch of attacking midfielders and forwards Klopp has put together. They are all similar in their craftiness and skill with the ball, and they can interchange so well. But they also each bring something different.

I always thought Mané looked like he was out of damns to give at S'hampton, but he's looked one of the best players in the league every time I've seen him for LFC. Not many squads with 3 players with the technical skill of Mané, Firmino and COUTINHOOOO!!!!

Even Lallana could be thrown in there, then you've got Origi and Sturridge who bring blazing pace and their own sort of craftiness. Ojo is coming along nicely, too.

klopp.JPG

Speak for yourself. I was white knuckling the remote over here. I'll take it all day. I love the batch of attacking midfielders and forwards Klopp has put together. They are all similar in their craftiness and skill with the ball, and they can interchange so well. But they also each bring something different.

I always thought Mané looked like he was out of damns to give at S'hampton, but he's looked one of the best players in the league every time I've seen him for LFC. Not many squads with 3 players with the technical skill of Mané, Firmino and COUTINHOOOO!!!!

Even Lallana could be thrown in there, then you've got Origi and Sturridge who bring blazing pace and their own sort of craftiness. Ojo is coming along nicely, too.
I ordered my Mane second jersey right after the match!!!!

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Matt Miazga's apparent loan to Eintracht Frankfurt has been called off. Rumor is now that he will end up at Sunderland.

DeAndre Yedlin is being shopped around by Spurs - this is despite (or perhaps because of) his good showing at Sunderland last season. One rumor is Aston Villa. Another is Trabzonspor, the Turkish club that just completed a transfer for Dallas midfielder, Fabian Castillo. One wonders how they could come up with the transfer money for Yedlin if paying full freight for Castillo was an issue. Hull City and Darby have also been mentioned.

Reactions: adam
Kinda sucks that Yedlin is getting tossed around so much, but at least he's been playing PL football. I'd like to see him at Hull. The club is in shambles and probably won't stay up, but they showed some real heart against Leicester. Maybe he'd get a season as a starter, play well, and hopefully end up finally signing as a starter for a solid mid table team by the time he's 24.

Or he goes to Aston Villa / Turkey and we never hear from him again.

Friday Night Lights in Manchester as United take on the Saints.

Zlatan puts United up 1-0 with a header off a Rooney cross.

#ZlatanUnited

Reactions: JayH
Matt Miazga's apparent loan to Eintracht Frankfurt has been called off. Rumor is now that he will end up at Sunderland.

DeAndre Yedlin is being shopped around by Spurs - this is despite (or perhaps because of) his good showing at Sunderland last season. One rumor is Aston Villa. Another is Trabzonspor, the Turkish club that just completed a transfer for Dallas midfielder, Fabian Castillo. One wonders how they could come up with the transfer money for Yedlin if paying full freight for Castillo was an issue. Hull City and Darby have also been mentioned.
What are the chances that Yedlin ends up back at Sunderland and plays with Gooch and Miazga?

They would instantly become my team to root for in the EPL (at least for this season).