Premier League 2021/22

Grealish to Citeh done deal. Messi leaing Barca. I kind of expect him to end up at PSG but Citeh or Chelsea alternate possibilities ?

Community Shield, end of the first half: 0-0. Not spectacular so far as a lot of players are away on international duty and also everyone seems a bit rusty but it has been a little entertaining. Grealish expected on in the second half.

ETA: Uh, I suppose I should've mentioned it's Leicester City vs Manchester City.

Last edited:
Community Shield, end of the first half: 0-0. Not spectacular so far as a lot of players are away on international duty and also everyone seems a bit rusty but it has been a little entertaining. Grealish expected on in the second half.

ETA: Uh, I suppose I should've mentioned it's Leicester City vs Manchester City.
Well, lost on a penalty in the 89th minute. Which is almost as bad as losing a penalty shootout but perhaps not quite.

New rule proposal: send the defender off for two minutes and restart with a free kick instead of a penalty kick.

Are we doing the contest again? Everyone posts their end of season table guesses?

Reading Arsenal fans today is like reading these forums.
Coach is not getting the most from the players. Forcing a system on them for which they are not suited. Lots of movement but no purpose in the final third.
Remember when Arteta was one of CFG’s heirs apparent? And Van Bronckhorst is between jobs after 1 season in China?

Coach is not getting the most from the players. Forcing a system on them for which they are not suited. Lots of movement but no purpose in the final third.
Remember when Arteta was one of CFG’s heirs apparent? And Van Bronckhorst is between jobs after 1 season in China?

I'm offended you would compare me to an arsenal fan! You take it back right now!

also - is it wrong of me to enjoy seeing palace lose because it means viera gets judged harshly? No offense to any palace fans out there. I still have a bit of a grudge against viera for leaving us mid season after blatantly lying to our faces.

Last edited:
I'm offended you would compare me to an arsenal fan! You take it back right now!

also - is it wrong of me to enjoy seeing palace lose because it means viera gets judged harshly? No offense to any palace fans out there. I still have a bit of a grudge against viera for leaving us mid season after blatantly lying to our faces.
Does it make it worse or better that the first Arsenal fan I happened upon who was killing Arteta was the video clown who was at our game against the Crew?

As for Vieira, I too resent how he left, and that's a lasting grudge, but it exists in a weird phase space where I don't actually wish him misfortune, but I just like to dislike him.

All while Ronny is, by some measures, the best coach in NYCFC history!

Last edited:
F153068A-6DE0-4C92-B328-9C5D484AF0AF.jpeg

Currently at West Ham and Palace. Unfortunately Viera looks out of his depth here. Still trying to build out the back like he did at City but he’s neutralizing Zaha and Benteke in such a rigid system.