Premier League 2021/22

City couldn't buy a goal today. Crazy how many goal line chances they missed.

Hudson River Derby coming up on Monday.

Credit to this reporter. She did her homework and tried to get Vieira to open up on Marsch, but he wouldn’t take the bait. His pause and laugh when first asked about his relationship with Marsch, however…

Security cameras in the tunnel will be weirdly off on Monday before and after the match.

Vieira vs. Marsch (and Harrison) today at 3pm.

Sorry Patrick and NYCFC loyalists, but I have to pull for Jesse to save Leeds (and Jack!).

My feeling about Jesse has evolved from the obnoxious guy I hated on the rival sideline to the (slightly less) obnoxious American I root for to succeed in Europe. Add Jack Harrison to that mix and it's hard to root against Leeds.
Also once the English started with the dumb American crap I went 100% team Jesse.
98E550CE-00EB-411D-872D-06848C1FE189.jpeg

And it's the first 0-0 draw in the (E)HRD.
Here is Marsch's effect on Leeds: in the last 10 games before he took over they conceded 3.5 goals per game. In his 7 games they have conceded 1.1 per game. But now they face Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea in succession.

In the 7 games before he took over, they had 4 points. In his 7 games, they have 11, all in the last 5 games.

The schedule in those games before Marsch arrived was a lot harder, but then again, Leeds' goal differential was -15. In the last 7, it is +1.

Not EPL, but impacting next season, there is a HUGE match on ESPN+ right now.

Bournemouth - 2nd in the Championship - vs. Nottingham Forest - who are in 3rd. Bournemouth leads N. Forest by 3 points, but Forest has the edge in goal differential. Both teams have only one game after this one, so the winner is well placed to get the 2nd promotion spot.

so strange to watch a chelsea game and see large gaps of empty seats.