Preseason - All Matches

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
First game is this coming Sunday at 7 pm v FGCU. I'm assuming there will be a stream. If not I'll be there providing play by play via Twitter or depending on the situation I'll try and periscope the whole match.

I figure we can cover all the games in one thread since there will more than likely be very little information leading up to games and we'll more than likely cover game days via chat box.

January 31st - FGCU @ University Stadium
February 12th - Oklahoma City Energy
February 17th - Montreal @ Al Lang stadium. Home of Tampa Bay Rowdies
February 20th - HB Koge Sarasota Tournament
February 24th - FC Cincinnati Sarasota Tournament
February 27th - Reykjavik FC

Last edited:
I just arranged my trip and purchased the day ticket for the Montreal game on 2/17 in Tampa. NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan will you be able to make it to the game? Love to meet up with other NYCFC fans!

I just arranged my trip and purchased the day ticket for the Montreal game on 2/17 in Tampa. NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan will you be able to make it to the game? Love to meet up with other NYCFC fans!
Yeah man it's like 45 minutes from me. Depending on what I'm working that day and how many people are coming with me I can try and pick you up. Where exactly will you be and are you going with anyone else?

First game is this coming Sunday at 7 pm v FGCU. I'm assuming there will be a stream. If not I'll be there providing play by play via Twitter or depending on the situation I'll try and periscope the whole match.

I figure we can cover all the games in one thread since there will more than likely be very little information leading up to games and we'll more than likely cover game days via chat box.

January 31st - FGCU @ University Stadium
February 17th - Montreal @ Al Lang stadium. Home of Tampa Bay Rowdies
February 20th - HB Koge Sarasota Tournament
February 24th - FC Cincinnati Sarasota Tournament

You left out 2 friendlies:

February 12th - Oklahoma City Energy
February 27th - Reykjavik FC

Both are currently listed on the schedule page of the Club's website.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Anyone going to open practice this morning? Please post some thoughts if you do.

Very disappointed in NYCFC about this. If a game is on the calendar, I expect to be able to see it. I know there were preseason scrimmages/games that were not announced publicly or on the calendar last season so I knew I wouldn't be able to see this. But when people can buy tickets to see the team play, they should have a way to have every other fan be able to watch as well.

Help us NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan, you're our only hope!

what ever you can but i guess a better video would be better since a stream may be asking too much

on that note...does any one know if the streams for the IMG games will be free? right now the DC game is being steamed but behind a pay wall for like $6 lol no way im paying for a preseason game stream