Preseason - All Matches

Has anyone tried to watch the IMG games on an Xbox? I was able to get to the site and login, hope it can actually play it - watched on my computer monitor last time.

Has anyone tried to watch the IMG games on an Xbox? I was able to get to the site and login, hope it can actually play it - watched on my computer monitor last time.
Should play. Plays on my Samsung TV browser. Usually if that works, ps4 works and I am drawing a baseless parallel that all of that means it would work for you.

Reactions: ktdNYCFC
Anyone know how to watch the replays? I just paid for today to watch the match from last night (avoided here and Twitterverse), and it seems as though none of the matches can be replayed, not even the OKC one.

Should play. Plays on my Samsung TV browser. Usually if that works, ps4 works and I am drawing a baseless parallel that all of that means it would work for you.
Your TV is going to get hacked in the next year or two and they'll probably force you to watch the Kardashians non-stop until you pay a couple hundred bit coins.