Rbny Reduces Available Tickets To 500

My neighbor is one of these so called nyc hooligans and constantly posts pictures of himself on Facebook flipping people off while also telling me I'm a fake supporter for not sitting in the bleachers or taking part in hooliganism. His latest post was discussing how the ticket allocation was bullshit and that he is going to now cover RBA in orange and blue smoke. It's as if people will never learn. I'm embarrassed for him and for us as a fan base.
Gives the whole fan base a bad name, and gives the club a bad rep. It is just a small faction of fans, and all teams supporters have likely dealt with this issue, but it is frustrating.

Reactions: JayH
We sat in a section with mixed RB and NYCFC fans at the first game. A row of RB fans sat in front of us at the second game. No one tried to start shit in either situation. If someone did, there were plenty of security people to speak to.

It's not like you're going to an Eagles game in Philly.

I think you misunderstood Nick. I don't think being scattered will encourage our boys to try to make more trouble I think being scattered will more likely embolden some Red Bulls jack ass to start something with ours while they have them surrounded and terribly out numbered. It makes us potentially easy targets. Being outnumbered might take people's balls away to start something but it also makes them easy targets.

Reactions: thesauerchise
My solution next season? Between the beer etc. Leave them in the 300. Just don't sell them the front 4 rows and station Securitas there. Also limit the tickets to 499 just to spite them.

Reactions: TommyM
Has anybody attempted to buy tickets for this game yet in the designated away supporters section? Are there any left?

UPDATE: Well, I realized after I posted this I could just find out myself. Called RBNJ's ticket office and they said the entire allotment had been bought out (he believes by the Supporters Group) so there were none left. Advised I try to get seats in the adjacent sections.

Last edited:
Has anybody attempted to buy tickets for this game yet in the designated away supporters section? Are there any left?

UPDATE: Well, I realized after I posted this I could just find out myself. Called RBNJ's ticket office and they said the entire allotment had been bought out (he believes by the Supporters Group) so there were none left. Advised I try to get seats in the adjacent sections.

They were sold out weeks ago. I got mine.

Red Bulls should thank us the NYCFC supporters, there gorgeous empty stadium will be a full stadium anytime we are there. It's crazy they should love us we make them money lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fabio and Gene