RSL Postmatch

Fuck this shit.

Why was Harrison subbed off? Kid has it.

Mendoza played well today, why such an early sub for Khiry "softy" Shelton? He has no grit, no fight.

Fuck Lampard.

At this point a sack of potatos on a folding chair would be a better goal keeper than saunders.

Fuck this.

Last edited:
Fuck this shit.

Why was Harrison subbed off? Kid has it.

Mendoza played well today, why such an early sub for Khiry "softy" Shelton? He has no grit, no fight.

Fuck Lampard.

At this point a sack of potato on a folding chair would be a better goal keep than saunders.

Fuck this.
I thought with the subs we lost a lot of the momentum we had going for us early in the game. Shelton, even when he beats his man, does nothing more than put a roller into the box. You don't get much more out of him. Didn't mind the Lampard sub but if you bring him on there you have to take pirlo off. No sense in taking off Mix or Harrison for him

Mix and Harrison had great games today, so those subs made perfect sense. Anybody from Europe knows that.

#VieiraOutIfWeDontMakeASeriousRunWellIntoThePlayoffs-HiringHimMadeNoSenseSoHeShouldBeFiredIfWeSuckAtTheEndOfTheSeason

So fat frank came over to section 103 after the game to give Chelsea fans a football. adam and I yelled at him that we don't hate him cause he was injured, we had him cause he stayed at Manchester. Well he said "fuck off" to us.

Mendoza is completely useless. By far Villa's worst game. No excuse for missing about 5 sitters. I'm not a major Lampard hater, but he was terrible for the short stint he had.

Just horse shit all around in the second.

Mix and Harrison had great games today, so those subs made perfect sense. Anybody from Europe knows that.

#VieiraOutIfWeDontMakeASeriousRunWellIntoThePlayoffs-HiringHimMadeNoSenseSoHeShouldBeFiredIfWeSuckAtTheEndOfTheSeason
His subs are pretty damn atrocious. It's becoming a pattern. Hell, the MCFC folks didn't like his management of the youth there.

I just don't get CFG. And I definitely don't get PV and his subs. Is he better than Kreis so far? Yes. Is he good enough? No.

And Lampard is done here. It'll be a shock if he ever traps another ball cleanly. He's shook. He either can't or won't handle the NYC style. Let him go and die a slow and happy cholestorol filed death in London. Please, CFG? Pretty please?

The club probably should have just kept Kreis and tried to expand with a second season under him. Instead PV is brought in and so far things don't really look that much different.

Home form is poor, defense still sucks, Poku still on the bench. Is there really that much different this year? It doesn't seem like PV is bringing anything new to the table.

Other than having Lampard back sooner than last year, Harrison looks promising but that's about it. None of the new guys have really stuck on and Mix is playing himself out of the league.

Should have given Kreis at least one more season.

The club probably should have just kept Kreis and tried to expand with a second season under him. Instead PV is brought in and so far things don't really look that much different.

Home form is poor, defense still sucks, Poku still on the bench. Is there really that much different this year? It doesn't seem like PV is bringing anything new to the table.

Other than having Lampard back sooner than last year, Harrison looks promising but that's about it. None of the new guys have really stuck on and Mix is playing himself out of the league.

Should have given Kreis at least one more season.
Go get Kreis back then.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
BAJ is an older, less skilled, but more physical Pulisic. They play similarly. Truly.

He looks to be a very good player. And he was still busting his ass when he was taken off. Don't understand the subs.

It's really sad what CFG is giving us due to their priorities.

Also, I don't give a shit any more. There is no reason not to find a place for Poku. It's not like our other players are motherfucking lock down defenders. At least he is dangerous.

Mendoza is completely useless. By far Villa's worst game. No excuse for missing about 5 sitters. I'm not a major Lampard hater, but he was terrible for the short stint he had.

Just horse shit all around in the second.
You don't know about the Villa hat-trick? Dude... It's a fucking lock. Every. Single. Game.

Reactions: Kjbert
And he was still busting his ass when he was taken off. Don't understand the subs.
When Khiry came on for Mendoza I turned to my seatmates and said "oh good, at least PV is keeping Harrison on for the full 90."

:/

I will say, I was glad to be at the stadium for Harrison's first club goal.
I was not glad to be at the stadium for our first (?) own goal.