Sell Tickets On Account Manager

Lewis_H

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Feb 27, 2015
NYC originally from England
You can now put your tickets up for sale through Ticket Manager. You can do it for any game not just the ones within 2 weeks!

Its really easy, I just put some of my games up that I can't make next month!

They give you lots of options and they only charge a 5% fee on the price you set, their is a buyer side fee as well though

Reactions: Goodfella
Is there an actual Ticket Exchange page anywhere? Unless I missed it, I didn't see one on the NYCFC web site. I also didn't see any resale icon on Ticketmaster either.

You can now put your tickets up for sale through Ticket Manager. You can do it for any game not just the ones within 2 weeks!

Its really easy, I just put some of my games up that I can't make next month!

They give you lots of options and they only charge a 5% fee on the price you set, their is a buyer side fee as well though
Sweet!!! Thanks for the update! Been waiting for this!!

i click sell and nothing happens, i also don't see anything when i click transfer. Maybe they haven't updated mine yet?

i click sell and nothing happens, i also don't see anything when i click transfer. Maybe they haven't updated mine yet?
Are you checking the box next to the seat/seats you want to sell? After that you select "sell".

I'm glad to see that they are moving on this but I'm not going to jump in until I can see for myself what it looks like from the buyer's side.

I'm glad to see that they are moving on this but I'm not going to jump in until I can see for myself what it looks like from the buyer's side.

The tickets appear on the website www.ticketsnow.com, which says it is the "Official Ticket resale Market Place of NYCFC". It is Ticketmaster's secondary service. Only tickets from the box office will be listed on Ticketmaster. Our tickets will appear on this site. Hopefully they push it and promote it so that people know that is where to go. The fees are much better on both sides than StubHub.

I wish they had used the TicketMaster+ feature, which integrates resale tickets into the main page with face value tickets. I've seen a few venues using that service, and it seems like the best overall option.

Reactions: Lasker
I listed my April 19th tickets (2) through Account Manager last night and as stated above the tickets do not show up on www.ticketmaster.com, they show up on www.ticketsnow.com, which I have never heard of before. I think I am going back to StubHub, since the lower fees on ticketmaster don't do me any good if I can't sell the tickets!! I think that it is pretty cheesy that www.ticketmaster.com only shows the NYCFC owned tickets for sale and not our resale tickets......

Yeah I'd be concerned tickets would languish there, at least for a while until word gets around.
Also, OH JOY, yet another account and password. Not counting here, and just counting NYCFC official sites, that's one for City Voice, one to manage tickets on Ticketmaster, one for the official online shop, and now one to sell tickets on tickets now.

Reactions: Albany_NYCFC
Yeah I'd be concerned tickets would languish there, at least for a while until word gets around.
Also, OH JOY, yet another account and password. Not counting here, and just counting NYCFC official sites, that's one for City Voice, one to manage tickets on Ticketmaster, one for the official online shop, and now one to sell tickets on tickets now.
and don't forget CityZens too!!!

Reactions: mgarbowski
I also just checked the nycfc.com website and cannot find a link to the tickets now venue there. So if it's not promoted on the Ticketmaster site,and not promoted on NYCFC.com, how the hell is anyone going to go there to buy tickets?

And yes, thanks Albany_NYCFC Albany_NYCFC - I knew I forgot one.

anyone know how to buy tickets through the account manager? Trying to buy 3 supporter section tickets for friends for the portland game. Now i can buy them through regular ticketmaster, but i wanted to buy them through the account manager since i thought season ticket holders got a discount (or weren't charged fees).

anyone know how to buy tickets through the account manager? Trying to buy 3 supporter section tickets for friends for the portland game. Now i can buy them through regular ticketmaster, but i wanted to buy them through the account manager since i thought season ticket holders got a discount (or weren't charged fees).

Go to the bottom of your page where it says Buy Packages/Tickets. You can buy them their if available and get discount. Otherwise check out the other sites mentioned.

I also just checked the nycfc.com website and cannot find a link to the tickets now venue there. So if it's not promoted on the Ticketmaster site,and not promoted on NYCFC.com, how the hell is anyone going to go there to buy tickets?

And yes, thanks Albany_NYCFC Albany_NYCFC - I knew I forgot one.

Yes I was worried about this too! They actually promote ticketmaster tickets on TicketsNow which just doesn't seem far. Apparently NYCFC will be sending out details about this later today. It they don't advertise it somewhere no one will use it! Its hard as StubHub is so well known, even if they do shaft everyone in fees!

However there are still a lot of tickets listed through the new site, we need to stick with it to give it legs!!

I have Nets season tickets and the resale process is the same. My experience is that the tickets on TicketsNow only seem to sell when event is sold out or near sellout. StubHub has proved more consistent.

Reactions: Albany_NYCFC
Ticket rep got back to me. I shouldn't have a problem buying tickets through the account manager, they're working on fixing the available tickets since it's apparently acting up.