Show Me The Money!!

Angela Miller

Registered
Nov 1, 2015
So i was informed on the Shout Box that Mix is 4th in line after the DP's in payment wages . Why are they keeping him ? Is it a contract thing? He has the skills to move forward this seems like a waste of Money!! On to the new Training Center and a New Stadium. This Team is what 3 years old how can it's revenue create the finances for theses places without taping into the Bank of The Yankee's or Investors? What would the people of NY think if some of their taxes went to pay for these sites?? Is it a possibility that tax payer dollars will go into these projects? This Team is a baby taking it's first steps in terms of Money how do they sit? How much of a concern over all is Money to this Team? Can they afford more DP's ? How much pressure is on them to go all the way with money a factor ? Are they costing on Yankee sea? Investors and VIP's want pay back and we all know heads roll when money is lost. So can there be a long run for them? Talent, Skills, Luck, Great Training and God Given Handsomeness can only take them so far people want the Sure Bet! Some may ask show me the money.

Reactions: Goodfella
Love all the comments !! Maybe i'm bringing up an all to real subject for those to handle?

I think we all share your questions about Mix, Angela. Just do a search for his name on the forum search tool and I'm sure you'll find your exact questions being asked just about every time his name comes up.

As for the building of a stadium - it's inevitable some people will oppose the city contributing, but that's the way it'll have to happen. That said, CFG have plenty of money themselves (I don't see the Yankees contributing that much financially to the project) but it's fairly clear that even though they could afford to build a stadium entirely out of their own funds, they won't do so largely as a matter of principle, and as a means of sending a message to the city's governing bodies. CFG as a general rule prefers to work in co-operation with local civic authorities, and doesn't particularly react too well to being told by them to sort themselves out and keep out of the governments' way - especially as they like to combine their footballing operations with other social outreach projects such as billion pounds they are proposing to spend on building new housing in Manchester, etc. That kind of stuff doesn't tend to happen easily if the local government is against it, so they generally like to do what they can to make the local authorities concede that co-operation is necessary.

As for whether the money means there's a pressure to win: of course it does. That said, Kreis aside CFG haven't been the "fire a manager after 1 year" type so far, so don't expect the club to start looking for scapegoats after every single loss.

Just take it one sentence at a time and believe in yourself. You'll get there. That said, if you take every fifth letter and write it out as a string of text, then reverse it and put it through a standard Caesar Cipher with the shift parameter deduced from the numerical value of the word "Pirlo", it will spell out a secret message about our favourite Italian, God-haired midfielder...

Just take it one sentence at a time and believe in yourself. You'll get there. That said, if you take every fifth letter and write it out as a string of text, then reverse it and put it through a standard Caesar Cipher with the shift parameter deduced from the numerical value of the word "Pirlo", it will spell out a secret message about our favourite Italian, God-haired midfielder...

This. This is beautiful.

I think we all share your questions about Mix, Angela. Just do a search for his name on the forum search tool and I'm sure you'll find your exact questions being asked just about every time his name comes up.

As for the building of a stadium - it's inevitable some people will oppose the city contributing, but that's the way it'll have to happen. That said, CFG have plenty of money themselves (I don't see the Yankees contributing that much financially to the project) but it's fairly clear that even though they could afford to build a stadium entirely out of their own funds, they won't do so largely as a matter of principle, and as a means of sending a message to the city's governing bodies. CFG as a general rule prefers to work in co-operation with local civic authorities, and doesn't particularly react too well to being told by them to sort themselves out and keep out of the governments' way - especially as they like to combine their footballing operations with other social outreach projects such as billion pounds they are proposing to spend on building new housing in Manchester, etc. That kind of stuff doesn't tend to happen easily if the local government is against it, so they generally like to do what they can to make the local authorities concede that co-operation is necessary.
Thank-you i think??
As for whether the money means there's a pressure to win: of course it does. That said, Kreis aside CFG haven't been the "fire a manager after 1 year" type so far, so don't expect the club to start looking for scapegoats after every single loss.