Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Eta: to point out I was correct, youre not in undergrad or professional school. So I wuz kinda (and by kinda, I mean totally) right. Feel free to retract the like. I did add this post facto.
Yes, you're correct that I'm not an undergraduate student, nor am I in a "professional" school here, but I would point out that there are some pretty meh ones, as it pertains to the latter.

However, I'm still correct in the fact that I'm not in some scam program and I'm paying 100k just so that I can state I'm a Columbia graduate. Lol

Guess we can call it a push?

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Yes, you're correct that I'm not an undergraduate student, nor am I in a "professional" school here, but I would point out that there are some pretty meh ones, as it pertains to the latter.

However, I'm still correct in the fact that I'm not in some scam program and I'm paying 100k just so that I can state I'm a Columbia graduate. Lol

Guess we can call it a push?
The only relevant push is the one Columbia is putting up your ass.

It's what they do.

Happy to hang out any time bud. For real.

Yup, hit me up on the forums before a game next season. Happy to buy you a beer.

Lmao, well, I will state that the environment here is toxic at times, given the pressure to academically succeed.

More importantly, however, is that Gulati teaches here, which makes me both very sad and angry.
I have a very over-priced law degree. Cheers.

Just be prepared to abandon your post-graduation studies should need or desire arise.

I lasted 6 months as an attorney. Hope your money is better spent.

I have a very over-priced law degree. Cheers.

Just be prepared to abandon your post-graduation studies should need or desire arise.

I lasted 6 months as an attorney. Hope your money is better spent.
I was actually thinking about going into law, but I knew that I'd hate my life forever. I opted for the passionate career path, even though I know that I likely won't make nearly as much.

Thanks for the wise words, my friend. I look forward to drinking our sorrows away together.

I was actually thinking about going into law, but I knew that I'd hate my life forever. I opted for the passionate career path, even though I know that I likely won't make nearly as much.

Thanks for the wise words, my friend. I look forward to drinking our sorrows away together.
You suck at being trolled. Well done.

I baited you about as much as possible. Good show, mate.

You suck at being trolled. Well done.

I baited you about as much as possible. Good show, mate.
tenor.gif

I am socially awkward and just finished the semester with nothing to do, so YOLO?

So i wake up. Go to my kitchen. And my father hands me this. "Your teams getting a stadium it looks like"

Edit: just read tbe article. NYCFCs proposal seems like it would generate more jobs, and more importanty more tax revenue for the city as a whole. 24k seater vs 18k. The city would be stupid if they chose the islander proposal. It offers nothing more than a buiksing that can house concerts and events and a hotel Also, why the fuck would a development corporation choose a proposal that literally has less to develop? They would be hindering their own success and their own workers

Attachments

• IMG_5413.JPG
    IMG_5413.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
So i wake up. Go to my kitchen. And my father hands me this. "Your teams getting a stadium it looks like"

Edit: just read tbe article. NYCFCs proposal seems like it would generate more jobs, and more importanty more tax revenue for the city as a whole. 24k seater vs 18k. The city would be stupid if they chose the islander proposal. It offers nothing more than a buiksing that can house concerts and events and a hotel Also, why the fuck would a development corporation choose a proposal that literally has less to develop? They would be hindering their own success and their own workers
I’m glad that stolen tortoise was returned, but I’d like to know more about it.

NYCFC would be stupid to actually go through with this. They will lose a considerable number of season ticket holders and there is absolutely no guarantee that will be offset by residents in Queens or LI.

The theory of this being announced before Cuomo's state of the state speech seems a lot more likely now.

Reactions: Kjbert
Mike Francesca all but confirmed on the air yesterday that the Islanders will have built a new stadium at Belmont, start to finish, in the next 30 months.

Belmont is done guys. Couldn't be happier.

Mike Francesca all but confirmed on the air yesterday that the Islanders will have built a new stadium at Belmont, start to finish, in the next 30 months.

Belmont is done guys. Couldn't be happier.
Do you have a ink of the audio?