Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Here's what I assume this means:

1. Stadium announcement for queens
2. Temporary stadium that will be built in like a a month or two by Icahn as we've seen discussed, to tide us over until stadium is complete
3. Every other mls team doesn't have anything to complain about our stadium anymore, so they'll resort to "plastic feeder club" and so will Red Bulls, with the irony of course.

...That being said, I'll believe it when I see it. Again.

LionNYC LionNYC Can you ask the honchos at NYCFC if we can get the page number of the forum when the actual stadium is complete cemented on a block somewhere near the stadium?
Like, we're on 1040 now... say that is on page 1450, then can we get 1450 cemented into the stadium grounds? lol

Here's what I assume this means:

1. Stadium announcement for queens
2. Temporary stadium that will be built in like a a month or two by Icahn as we've seen discussed, to tide us over until stadium is complete
3. Every other mls team doesn't have anything to complain about our stadium anymore, so they'll resort to "plastic feeder club" and so will Red Bulls, with the irony of course.

...That being said, I'll believe it when I see it. Again.

LionNYC LionNYC Can you ask the honchos at NYCFC if we can get the page number of the forum when the actual stadium is complete cemented on a block somewhere near the stadium?
Like, we're on 1040 now... say that is on page 1450, then can we get 1450 cemented into the stadium grounds? lol

i think temporary stadiums (modular stadium like miami) take a good 6-8 months to make.....sooo they kinda need to get on that if that is indeed the plan for a temp stadium.

Ha - what I said was tongue in cheek. It's easy to throw out a vague Tweet pretend to be an expert, provide no specifics, then act like you've been right all along when any news does break.

It's strange though -- these guys are journalists and reporters. Aren't they supposed to be the ones breaking major news when they hear about it?

great news to stoke the flames of hope, but until there's an official announcement, I'm not holding my breath.

would have liked to stay in the bronx though... but whatever gets us a stadium sooner other than staten island. lol.

Per the Post It is not clear yet who would pay for the stadium, but sources said it would be privately funded. And it would be built on land leased by former Mets owners Sterling Equities and Related Companies, sources said.

What have I done wrong in my life to continue to have the Wilpons potentially negatively impact my joy for sports fandom.

I believe.
giphy.gif

Today is an auspicious day.
NYCFC is 4-0-0 on July 26 all time.
giphy.gif

It is not a coincidence that this was leaked today, July 26.

giphy.gif