Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Some quotes from Sims in here. Really hate that Boehm brought back the "cityzens" name - only to change to the "pigeons" later on. we are the pigeons damn it!

It’s like a combination Zapruder film and Where’s Waldo. I don’t see it either.
What makes it even more confusing for me is idk where they are seeing this closeup version where you can see the player faces in detail... The image I see on the site I can't zoom in much further without it turning into a mosaic of nothing 😂

Reactions: mgarbowski
What makes it even more confusing for me is idk where they are seeing this closeup version where you can see the player faces in detail... The image I see on the site I can't zoom in much further without it turning into a mosaic of nothing 😂
I think that’s because the club provided us with the original images with probably have higher resolution than what’s posted on the site

Reactions: Shwafta
The comments on that article remind me of how ignorant the average Post reader is.
I'm not totally familiar with the reader base of NYC papers, but from what I've seen over the years in various newspaper or news site articles with comment sections (btw many sites have dropped these for obvious reasons) is that the level of intellect is incredibly low across the board.

People who are intelligent enough to be worthy of reading their opinions also happen to be intelligent enough to avoid getting involved in that mess, so the end result is that only idiots and trolls exist in those sections.