Thank-You!!

Angela Miller

Registered
Nov 1, 2015
To Mister's Footy Loving and Goodfella!! You Both are the Sweet Side of the Big Apple!! NY is not all Assholes and Tough guy's you both are the proof of that! Football is Nothing without Heart! So Thanks for having one! I bet my Andrea would love to hang out with ya'll ! And Imminent Heart Attack or Stroke on the Spot would prevent me from This Pirlo Party!! But if it should happen to happen for ya'll Please Tell Andrea about me and that I Love Him!!

To Mister's Footy Loving and Goodfella!! You Both are the Sweet Side of the Big Apple!! NY is not all Assholes and Tough guy's you both are the proof of that! Football is Nothing without Heart! So Thanks for having one! I bet my Andrea would love to hang out with ya'll ! And Imminent Heart Attack or Stroke on the Spot would prevent me from This Pirlo Party!! But if it should happen to happen for ya'll Please Tell Andrea about me and that I Love Him!!
:)
If every I had the chance to hang with Andrea, I'd definitely send your regards. Unfortunately, I don't think he'd be impressed with me. I'm a cheap wine kind of guy.

:)
If every I had the chance to hang with Andrea, I'd definitely send your regards. Unfortunately, I don't think he'd be impressed with me. I'm a cheap wine kind of guy.
Footy Really! as you very well should know " Andrea's Not Impressed " with much!! and Regards What?? i sure as Hell Hope i'd warrant more than just a casual mention Sweetie!! Thanks!! LoL!

Reactions: FootyLovin