The Rush Hour Rally.

Given the color, I suspect it wasn't an Impact fan that set it off, but that's just my opinion.

It was the same blue as the blue we use, but Montreal does wear blue as well...

mls-champions-league-new-york-red-bulls-montreal-impact-850x560.jpg

Reactions: LostAnvil
It was the same blue as the blue we use, but Montreal does wear blue as well...
I think it was an Impact fan. It was in 223. Security made them move twice trying to keep an eye on them. It didn't work. LOL!
As if the jersey colors on the pitch (white and light blue) weren't confusing enough, now I can't tell who's popping blue smoke!

The rush hour rally was a complete success. We had all of 236 and 237 join in.

The club gave it a shout out As well.
We want to pull this Off in all of Yankee stadium when we play the redbulls on the 28th spread the word in your sections and get them ready for the 60th minute!
It looked great! Normally I sit near the third rail section, but I was visiting friends who sit directly across from it, so I had a great view of the whole thing. I didn't know what you were doing, but I was like damn, look at all that energy, lol.

The rush hour rally was a complete success. We had all of 236 and 237 join in.

The club gave it a shout out As well.
We want to pull this Off in all of Yankee stadium when we play the redbulls on the 28th spread the word in your sections and get them ready for the 60th minute!

I was admittedly skeptical (because I'll sing Hey Baby 30 times, but draw the line at the rush hour rally? logical...) until it happened at the Philly game and I got sucked in

Fully agree. It is one of the sickest things I've ever been privy to

This edition of sarcasm or not sarcasm: you make the call brought to you by Bazzini's Roasted Nuts.

Hahaha I assume it isn't sarcasm, it was awesome to do it against the cosmos, even though we lost

Reactions: TommyM