The Theres Nothing To Talk About So Let's Complain Thread

Won the Mix Boots on Cityzens. So since I have nothing to complain about now I'm closing this up lol
*goes to check out citizens store*
wow, so many items for "sale" that are not sold out. They are really offering crap the the rewards store these days cause no one wants any of it. Last year items post and sell out immediately. Would it kill them to put a jersey in there once and a while.

Reactions: Goodfella
*goes to check out citizens store*
wow, so many items for "sale" that are not sold out. They are really offering crap the the rewards store these days cause no one wants any of it. Last year items post and sell out immediately. Would it kill them to put a jersey in there once and a while.
Last week they had some autographed stuff. This year it's been a lot of stuff that won't cost them much. Training gear, cheap shirts, interaction type stuff.
Rarely have I seen some good autographed material.

Goal, Home Win, Gifts...Lampard.

Although I would put a big space between "Home Win" and "Gifts". The last two on those charts are going to take a looooooong time.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Watching Sportscenter now and they've spent the last 10 minutes interviewing some couple from the WWE. This isn't the first time I've seen ESPN cover WWE either. Why does ESPN spend more time on a fake sport than they do with the MLS?

Watching Sportscenter now and they've spent the last 10 minutes interviewing some couple from the WWE. This isn't the first time I've seen ESPN cover WWE either. Why does ESPN spend more time on a fake sport than they do with the MLS?
Certainly would want to see more. At least they show ESPNFC 6 days a week. It's in my DVR rotation.

ESPN owned by Disney, WWE today is the equivalent of "Wrestling with Barney the Dinosaur" WWE targeted audience is families and kids, makes perfect sense, wider audience